Julio Relationship with Falcons expected to be in "bad place"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Well the example you gave has a lot more outcomes than just being influenced by someone to do something lol

I hear you, but in the analogy you're still proving my point lol. Something took place during his time away ala something took place since Julio has been on his own and has never come close to acting like this before.

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I love Julio training with Owens. Might have a shot at late 30s by getting on a HOF workout plan.

The narrative about blaming Owens for Julio's contract situation is assuming and can't be proven. Mere speculation. I'll choose to focus on the positive side and can't wait to see JJ this season. :)

I never gathered Julio was hanging with TO for any reason other than working out and getting WR training from a legend. The rest is conjecture and weak minded.

PS: DLed is just blowing smoke. Didn't share anything we didn't know or haven't heard speculated. Key word being speculated.

Yes, that's a view you share with about two other people. Everybody else in Falcon Nation is scratching their heads and wondering if T.O. is going to end up costing us a gottdam SB title. He's the last player Julio needs to be hanging around with.

Just now, PokerSteve said:

Yes, that's a view you share with about two other people. Everybody else in Falcon Nation is scratching their heads and wondering if T.O. is going to end up costing us a gottdam SB title. He's the last player Julio needs to be hanging around with.

Come on, man. How is T.O. going to cost us a Super Bowl? I read on this very forum that Julio is already overpaid, can't catch in the red zone, only had three touchdowns, drops too many balls, is always hurt and we should cut him to let him know that he's not that important to the team. As a matter of fact, if I was new to the NFL, I'd think Julio is the last player that we'd be concerned about missing time since he's much more of a liability than a benefit to the team.

12 minutes ago, stizz said:

I hear you, but in the analogy you're still proving my point lol. Something took place during his time away ala something took place since Julio has been on his own and has never come close to acting like this before.

Yeah but what I said isn’t an influence. That’s being taken advantage of and liking it........on second thought, I think this is where that conversation ends lol

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Stop reading at "someone with a close ear to the ground. Falcons beat writer D. Orlando Ledbetter"

You guys remember when Dled was waiting outside Flowery Branch for Rob Ryan to be named the new HC?

Right.  I don't remember D. Led breaking much.  Not much that turned out to be true.

26 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Come on, man. How is T.O. going to cost us a Super Bowl? I read on this very forum that Julio is already overpaid, can't catch in the red zone, only had three touchdowns, drops too many balls, is always hurt and we should cut him to let him know that he's not that important to the team. As a matter of fact, if I was new to the NFL, I'd think Julio is the last player that we'd be concerned about missing time since he's much more of a liability than a benefit to the team.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You've obviously been tuning into the uninformed, trolling cretins in here. Those in the know here correctly point out that the Falcons run the Julio Offense, and without Julio to be the lynch-pin of said offense, we probably don't score a TD this coming season.

T.O. has never done anything of any consequence for any body other than T.O. that I know of. Whatever warped wisdom he's sharing with Julio is not going to be team-friendly, that's for sure. This was a risky move on Julio's part all things considered, and the eventual consequences no one can know right now.

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You've obviously been tuning into the uninformed, trolling cretins in here. Those in the know here correctly point out that the Falcons run the Julio Offense, and without Julio to be the lynch-pin of said offense, we probably don't score a TD this coming season.

T.O. has never done anything of any consequence for any body other than T.O. that I know of. Whatever warped wisdom he's sharing with Julio is not going to be team-friendly, that's for sure. This was a risky move on his part all things considered, and the eventual consequences no one can know right now.

I should have posted in purple. Julio makes everybody's job easier. That's his true value.

38 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

:lol:

Julio just hangs out with TO btw :lol:KappaHD.png.fa4f9cada2eb2086893d5066952292b3.png

nice troll

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

And I stand by the post. Most military personnel don't put their health and careers at risk every day. Most have administrative jobs. That said, many are at risk in dangerous assignments and they constitute the "few of us" that I referred to. You did better by mentioning cops and firefighters, which I'd bet constitute a small amount of this board's members. Logic is your friend.

Thisbis a false nareative because they have administrative personnel going on convoy supply operations on a daily basis - MSR TAMPA. Going in and out of fob on a daily basis. The military were short staffed during the full blown war to where they had cooks amd admin and HR and postal workers going on patrol as part of duty.

2 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

Thisbis a false nareative because they have administrative personnel going on convoy supply operations on a daily basis - MSR TAMPA. Going in and out of fob on a daily basis. The military were short staffed during the full blown war to where they had cooks amd admin and HR and postal workers going on patrol as part of duty.

most

mōst/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
    superlative of many, much.
  2. 2.
    greatest in amount or degree.
    "they've had the most success"

I never said most aren't at risk of having to serve in hazard zones. I didn't even suggest that most haven't had that dangerous task. I said they don't put their health and careers on the line every day on the job. But if that's hard to comprehend, then okay. Most people posting on TATF do know what it's like to work under constant risk of life altering injury.

giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

If TO effects Julio and his choices, then it ain’t TO to begin with, it’s Julio not being his own man... and I don’t pictures Julio being that type of guy. 

I think this is a lot more straight forward than anybody telling Julio he deserves more.... he’s 29 years old and is looking at a decreased pay rate if he waits 3 more years to renegotiate. This looks, to me, like his agent trying to get while the gettin’s good. 

I think folks are in denial if you dont think there is a lot of tension between JJ and the falcons. You are also in denial if you think the Falcons brass are cool with the whole T.O. thing, dudes not showing up for the HOF ceromony. Nobody wants that for there players as a mentor.

Deal will get done, but this is escalating quickly!