3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Not without Julio

completely replaceable, Marvin Hall is actually faster, you could lace up and replace his 3 TDs last year, anybody can get open off our play-actions, we played better without him, HD was a 1000 yard receiver with Ryan...

think I covered them all

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Not without Julio

We don't need him. He drops balls and can't make red zone catches and takes plays off and listens to rap music and is a diva and gets hurt all the time and isn't a team guy. Dozens of better receivers out there. Also: Water ain't really wet.

21 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

completely replaceable, Marvin Hall is actually faster, you could lace up and replace his 3 TDs last year, anybody can get open off our play-actions, we played better without him, HD was a 1000 yard receiver with Ryan...

think I covered them all

giphy.gif

Well, it's probably a good thing that we have Julio for 3 more years. I don't think he'll be less motivated if he doesn't get a contract and has to work for one, so, umm, who cares how billionaires and millionaires work it out.

Some choose to be unhappy, I'm optimistic as ****.

3 hours ago, Wjcorner said:

think I covered them all

Purple much?

20 hours ago, Wjcorner said:

think I covered them all

LOL ..,.you got me on that one Wj.

8 hours ago, B3TD said:

Well, it's probably a good thing that we have Julio for 3 more years. I don't think he'll be less motivated if he doesn't get a contract and has to work for one, so, umm, who cares how billionaires and millionaires work it out.

Some choose to be unhappy, I'm optimistic as ****.

Now that's being optimistic...

18 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Wow! The 2nd teaser was better (or worse) than the 1st one. 

Basically saying that just in case you forgot, MVP QB, top ten D, played the Champs better than anybody, never mentioned among the “usual suspect” glamour teams. 

This should be interesting. 

Nice recap.

4 hours ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

Now that's being optimistic...

How? He will play when the season starts regardless of a new contract in place or not. If he sits out 3 years, not only is it no pay but also fines and loss of endorsements. Let's not forget that he still have people on the payroll; agents, attorneys, accountants, friends/family, business dealings. Wouldn't be smart, especially to hold out for 3 years.

1 hour ago, The Peregrine said:

How? He will play when the season starts regardless of a new contract in place or not. If he sits out 3 years, not only is it no pay but also fines and loss of endorsements. Let's not forget that he still have people on the payroll; agents, attorneys, accountants, friends/family, business dealings. Wouldn't be smart, especially to hold out for 3 years.

Naw man please understand I agree with you if Julio was thinking logically, it's crazy this dude has absolutely no leverage and he thinks the organization should reward him for holding out on a contract with 3 years left to honor. A contract where he has already been paid 47 of the 71 million, a contract he was happy and satisfied with upon signing, a contract he agreed to and promised to honor and the craziest part of this whole situation is Julio thinks the organization should reward him for this behavior by making him the highest paid receiver in football...

2 hours ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

Naw man please understand I agree with you if Julio was thinking logically, it's crazy this dude has absolutely no leverage and he thinks the organization should reward him for holding out on a contract with 3 years left to honor. A contract where he has already been paid 47 of the 71 million, a contract he was happy and satisfied with upon signing, a contract he agreed to and promised to honor and the craziest part of this whole situation is Julio thinks the organization should reward him for this behavior by making him the highest paid receiver in football...

again!!!

How can this m*********** want more money, and he can’t stay his hurt-foot-and-hip having azz on the field. He’s out more than half of all games. I don’t get this blind  homerism. If he wants to get paid, he needs to actually play. I’m no stats guy, but I’d be willing to bet there are a LOT of receivers that make less money and have more production and don’t whine. Just real talk.