Slappywhite

TO not attending HOF reason

60 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Slappywhite said:

Thanks JP and Peregrine , cool conversation .

3 members and it was a good discussion. Have a good one my dude.

Slappywhite likes this

10 hours ago, Slappywhite said:

But teams dont go into the HOF , and no one wins alone 

Julio and even sniffing the HOF at this point. 

I heard some talk on NFL radio that they think he's now bipolar..and maybe not taking his meds. Problem with that is this has been him his entire career and this is TO doing what he does best.. Getting all the attention turned on him. For him it's all about "me".. Now all they will be talking about leading up to the induction is "will TO make an appearance?" This is why I could not stand the guy. Great player. Just a selfish jerk. 

13 hours ago, The Peregrine said:

Greatest player ever is way off...that would be Deion and then Ryan and then Gonzo, then maybe Vick and then JJ/Roddy/Turner/Abe/some older players.

All of this is opinion not fact except for Deion as he is recognized as the greatest EVER at his position and already a 1st ballot HOFer. Julio won't be 1st ballot or even 3rd ballot if he ever makes it. It will take a lot more from Julio.

Don't forget about Brett Favre, Brent Grimes and DeAngelo Hall who the Falcons let walk. .... . However this season is the year for redempton. Currently every position is STACKED! The Falcons can truely make a serious run at the Superbowl. Not the time to be without a STAR contributor like Julio. GIVE THE MAN SOME MORE MONEY !       :rant:

Slappywhite likes this

14 hours ago, The Peregrine said:

Greatest player ever is way off...that would be Deion and then Ryan and then Gonzo, then maybe Vick and then JJ/Roddy/Turner/Abe/some older players.

All of this is opinion not fact except for Deion as he is recognized as the greatest EVER at his position and already a 1st ballot HOFer. Julio won't be 1st ballot or even 3rd ballot if he ever makes it. It will take a lot more from Julio.

I understand folks are ratched up over his ‘holdout’, but You are way, way undervaluing Jones achievements. 

He needs a ring, but barring injury, he’s still a shoo-in for HOF.

12 hours ago, nomak said:

The other difference is rice has championships...and one reason he does...touchdowns. 

Sigh, I remember Rice almost doubling Jones 2017 TD total against us in one game. Can’t we get some love for Charles Dimry I’m here?!?

Slappywhite likes this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

I understand folks are ratched up over his ‘holdout’, but You are way, way undervaluing Jones achievements. 

He needs a ring, but barring injury, he’s still a shoo-in for HOF.

I definitely wouldn't say a shoo-in. Isaac Bruce has the numbers 11 does and he's still in the outside looking in. And he has a ring with a historical offense and still nothing.

Barring injury is something that can't be stated for 11. It not an if but when. I know he leaves it all on the field, but his playing style, body size and screws wears him down annually. His years are alnost numbered.

9 hours ago, nomak said:

Julio and even sniffing the HOF at this point. 

he's 29 , and Ive shown comparison to the greatest , I need some of what you sniffing 

7 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Sigh, I remember Rice almost doubling Jones 2017 TD total against us in one game. Can’t we get some love for Charles Dimry I’m here?!?

I remember that game well  lol