athell

Atlanta Falcons Minicamp News/Updates

150 posts in this topic

Please keep the Julio drama out of this thread.  This thread is for updates during minicamp from our social media team.

Not sure what is up with Twitter at the moment it's like you can't copy tweet anymore, so I will copy/paste some to kick us off...

William McFadden

@willmcfadden

·

26m

Right now the guys returning punts for the #Falcons are: Ridley, Hardy, Davis, Hall, Oliver, Smith and Kazee in no particular order.

Kelsey Conway

@FalconsKelsey

·

26m

To start practice, Matt Ryan and the other QBs are throwing to Mohamed Sanu. The other person catching passes from the QBs? Desmond Trufant who has said he is focusing on creating more turnovers this year, especially INTs

Kelsey Conway

@FalconsKelsey

·

14m

Matt Ryan just hit Calvin Ridley 30 yards down the field and Ridley make a leaping catch and man was it pretty! #Falcons

I'm blocked from Ledbetter (lol) but he tweeted Tak and Levitre did not dress...still recovering.

Also for some reason Erik Spoelstra (NBA coach) was visiting us because.......reasons?

blkbigdog35 and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

I wasnt going to go but i may venture out to mini camp tomorrow.  I prefer the padded practices though.

You should!  I wish I were local, would love to get out to some of these!  Padded practices are far more exciting no doubt, but it's cool to see the players out there doing their thing.  We are ramping up for the new season!

9 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm blocked from Ledbetter (lol) but he tweeted Tak and Levitre did not dress...still recovering.

Also for some reason Erik Spoelstra (NBA coach) was visiting us because.......reasons?

Quinn wanted to inquire about life w/o Lebron..for obvious reasons :ninja:

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Thanks Jerz!  Ledbetter and Vaughn man...boffa them blocked my butt and I have no idea why lol

Lol no problem they some sensitive mofos so I don't even say anything to em at all.

athell likes this

14 minutes ago, hjerry said:

What?

"....rookie WR Russell Gage is back at practice after the “Tweak” injury that kept him out of the open OTA last year."

So there! Dammit!

D-Led is trending.

Flying Falcon likes this

i tell ya, Ledbetter aka bedwetter has it out for us?  just little jabs, but i see what hes about...is he even a fan?  is he supposed to be a fan?

1 hour ago, athell said:

:lol: he blocked you bro?  Did you question his stupidity or something

m2Falcons likes this

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

:lol: he blocked you bro?  Did you question his stupidity or something

Man I have no idea lol...both of them did!  I think I was making fun of Ledbetter...no clue why Vaughn blocked me...

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Man I have no idea lol...both of them did!  I think I was making fun of Ledbetter...no clue why Vaughn blocked me...

Sensitive dudes I guess:lol:

athell likes this