fuego

Bucky Brooks: Alvin Kamara and former Alabama running back Mark Ingram are the “greatest backfield tandem of all-time.”

73 posts in this topic

He named Free and Coleman as the #2 backfield in the NFL. 

NFL Media analyst Bucky Brooks believes the New Orleans Saints have the best backfield in the league. 

When naming his top 5 backfields in the NFL on Up to the Minute, Brooks claimed the duo of Georgia native Alvin Kamara and former Alabama running back Mark Ingram are the “greatest backfield tandem of all-time.” 

I gave this one a tag for you because TATF ;)

Also, I feel like when they reach like this to crown players so early in their career, it often doesn't turn out like they thought, so I'm good with it.

59 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

I gave this one a tag for you because TATF ;)

Also, I feel like when they reach like this to crown players so early in their career, it often doesn't turn out like they thought, so I'm good with it.

Thanks. I see how to do that now. That's why I mentioned Free and Coleman at the beginning of the OP. :)

1 hour ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen say what up?

Not sure why NFLN employs Bucky. He always has horrendous takes. 

I don't see how he retains any credibility when he makes statements like that. Being a prisoner of the moment.

papachaz likes this

It won't be long till Alvin Kamara demands to be paid as the number 1 player in the league.  

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

**** Dunn an Alstott were better

Dunn and VICK were better. I know that is stretching the rules a bit, but they combined for a TON of yards. 

ratesforless likes this

9 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Dunn and VICK were better. I know that is stretching the rules a bit, but they combined for a TON of yards. 

almost went there myself

9 hours ago, fuego said:

He named Free and Coleman as the #2 backfield in the NFL. 

NFL Media analyst Bucky Brooks believes the New Orleans Saints have the best backfield in the league. 

When naming his top 5 backfields in the NFL on Up to the Minute, Brooks claimed the duo of Georgia native Alvin Kamara and former Alabama running back Mark Ingram are the “greatest backfield tandem of all-time.” 

I guess 2016 didn't mean anything but K