Matt Ryan #29 in the Players Top 100

15 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Cam got ranked higher. I’m actually surprised they listed Matt at all considering how much disrespect is always shown to him, but the list is still crap. Even last year there were people talking crap about him on the show, where he ranked 10th despite being MVP.

I mean if the MVP isn't number 1 then your list is shyt

3 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

This is a terrible post, even for you. 

Well when i think of describing the best QB's in the NFL, I would think of things like, accuracy, touchdowns, makes the tough throws, wins big games, is a leader, a defensive nightmare.  I have no problem in saying the Matt Ryan is a scheme specific type of QB.  Which is fine, nothing wrong with it, but can we at least have the right guys helping him out?

On 6/12/2018 at 0:04 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I mean if the MVP isn't number 1 then your list is shyt

I sort of disagree with this logic.  A QB is way more likely to win the MVP award simply because it’s the most important position.  That doesn’t necessarily mean that the QB is a better football player than some stud DT or LT that would never win the MVP because of the nature of the award.

It’s a list (how good a list is always debatable) of the best players...not the most valuable.

On 6/12/2018 at 6:56 PM, falcons007 said:

Peyton Manning was in top 10 with out playing a single snap in 2011. I am surprised Ryan made the list. 

Wait til Julio hits the list in the next segment with everything going on? It’s gonna get crazier than it already is areound here. Lol. He’ll either be top 20 or top 10 on the list.