roguebeaver

Most hated teams by Atlanta fans for the last 40 years!

53 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

I'ma need an explanation on the saints being in tier two...

Tier one, to me were the teams that prevented us from moving on towards the SB and a Lombardi in order of occurrence...then tier 2 is our division rivals...so, on. 

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Denver Broncos

San Francisco 49ers

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

Boston Celtics

New York Yankees

Boston Red Sox

Minnesota Twins

Alabama Crimson Tide

roguebeaver likes this

42 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Tier one, to me were the teams that prevented us from moving on towards the SB and a Lombardi in order of occurrence...then tier 2 is our division rivals...so, on. 

Although I have nothing but love for all of my younger brothers here, if your answer to this question is anything other than...

Tier 1...The F'ing saints, Tier 2...The F'ing saints, Tier 3...The F'ing saints...oh, and did I say...The F'ing saints...

Then it's clear to me that you just have not been around for 40 years!

HA!

Love ya though!  In Brotherhood!

#31: fan since '79

PS...49ers can kick rocks too!

15 hours ago, #31 said:

Although I have nothing but love for all of my younger brothers here, if your answer to this question is anything other than...

Tier 1...The F'ing saints, Tier 2...The F'ing saints, Tier 3...The F'ing saints...oh, and did I say...The F'ing saints...

Then it's clear to me that you just have not been around for 40 years!

HA!

Love ya though!  In Brotherhood!

#31: fan since '79

PS...49ers can kick rocks too!

Lil history...,Before realignment, Atlanta was in the West and then it was the 49’rs...but now, the Taints are the worst. 

Btw, I was in Atlanta way before The Falcons AND Braves arrived here and been a fan ever since. Way longer than 79!!!

On 6/7/2018 at 10:21 PM, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Tier 1

Saints

Saints

Tier 2

Saints

Saints

Tier 3

Sean Payton

Heath Evans

Tier 4

Orlando Ledbetter

:lol::lol:

as for least hated. for me would have to be the Cardinals. I was born and lived in the St Louis area the first decade of my life, and it was Cardinals football and baseball. Ahhh the days of dad taking me to the stadium to watch Roger Maris,  Lou Brock and Curt Flood. They had a few pitchers that were pretty fun to watch too. Bob Gibson would be ejected in just about any game he started these days   ;)  :lol::lol:

the football team though was another story.....LOL about the only name that I can remember in the late 60s was Jim Hart the QB

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

14 minutes ago, papachaz said:

Cardinals

like the time the cardinals used hard counts against us and got us offsides?  I remember we could've beaten them in the playoff game..

For me: 

Cowboys

Stains 

Patriots

Redskins

Bears

Rams

49ers

Giants

Packers

Browns 

Jets

Dolphins

Colts 

Bills 

Chargers 

Broncos

Bucs 

Bengals

Panthers

Cardinals

Lions

Vikings

Jaguars

Chiefs

Seahawks

Titans

Eagles

Ravens

Steelers

Raiders

Texans

Falcons

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

like the time the cardinals used hard counts against us and got us offsides?  I remember we could've beaten them in the playoff game..

if memory serves me, we were the only team called offsides that whole game...  but that doesn't change my mind about them being my least hated team. I blame that on the team in the striped shirts, which goes into the 'most hated' category  ;)

VTCrunkler likes this

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

if memory serves me, we were the only team called offsides that whole game...  but that doesn't change my mind about them being my least hated team. I blame that on the team in the striped shirts, which goes into the 'most hated' category  ;)

Yes. Darnell rocket dockett was off sides like a mofo. No call. Oh. I know what it was. They were reading our snap counts and timing it perfectly and Matt wouldn't or didn't change it up to catch them with a hard count. 

5 hours ago, papachaz said:

:lol::lol:

as for least hated. for me would have to be the Cardinals. I was born and lived in the St Louis area the first decade of my life, and it was Cardinals football and baseball. Ahhh the days of dad taking me to the stadium to watch Roger Maris,  Lou Brock and Curt Flood. They had a few pitchers that were pretty fun to watch too. Bob Gibson would be ejected in just about any game he started these days   ;)  :lol::lol:

the football team though was another story.....LOL about the only name that I can remember in the late 60s was Jim Hart the QB

That’s awesome man! God bless Cardinals baseball! I got married at Busch Stadium in fact. Named one of my kids after a Cards player too (wanted to name my second child Julio but wifey wasn’t playing that). It’s a religion here, brother, unlike anything else. I was born in 89 and we moved to STL in 94/95 so I never got to see Cards football but I heard I didn’t miss much haha. U ain’t lying ab Gibby btw, didn’t get to watch him play but I’ve heard Tim McCarver tell countless stories ab him lol. Gotta know your baseball if you live over here! RIP Schoendienst 

papachaz likes this

28 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

That’s awesome man! God bless Cardinals baseball! I got married at Busch Stadium in fact. Named one of my kids after a Cards player too (wanted to name my second child Julio but wifey wasn’t playing that). It’s a religion here, brother, unlike anything else. I was born in 89 and we moved to STL in 94/95 so I never got to see Cards football but I heard I didn’t miss much haha. U ain’t lying ab Gibby btw, didn’t get to watch him play but I’ve heard Tim McCarver tell countless stories ab him lol. Gotta know your baseball if you live over here! RIP Schoendienst 

EmN9jJh.gifEmN9jJh.gifEmN9jJh.gif

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

On 6/7/2018 at 9:31 PM, roguebeaver said:

Tier 1.

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

SF 49’ers

NE Patriots

Philly Eagles

Tier 2

NOLA Saints

GB Packers

Carolina Panthers 

TB Bucs

Tier 3

Every other swing dcik team 

Did I miss any for tier 1?

Saints def belong on tier one. Understand that tier one contains teams that have beat us in playoff games but still

roguebeaver likes this

If your a long time fan, Saints.  

I sat in Fulco many years and watched Bill Walsh's O run up and down the field on us.  I watched Joe toss 6 td's against us in 1 game. So number 2 is the Whiners.

My 3rd is any team that is not named the Falcons.  There is no second favorite team.  All other teams are poop!

VTCrunkler likes this

On 6/9/2018 at 9:39 AM, roguebeaver said:

Lil history...,Before realignment, Atlanta was in the West and then it was the 49’rs...but now, the Taints are the worst. 

Btw, I was in Atlanta way before The Falcons AND Braves arrived here and been a fan ever since. Way longer than 79!!!

Then you should know better beave....Aints are by far our most hated rival. 

Whats up girls?

Got a “lead” to check this thread out.

I’m just gonna leave this here......

24E7004B-B118-4A3F-B5AA-9B03ABBCA782.jpeg.14749106792c1c857b95599157036a25.jpeg

Enjoy,

Later girls,

SaintRay

7 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Whats up girls?

Got a “lead” to check this thread out.

I’m just gonna leave this here......

24E7004B-B118-4A3F-B5AA-9B03ABBCA782.jpeg.14749106792c1c857b95599157036a25.jpeg

Enjoy,

Later girls,

SaintRay

Published and distributed by The NY Times in conjunction with CNN...certified Fake azz, trumpster, Schumer smucker, pelosi sniffing, craztard taint! Lol