Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

T.O. To Skip HOF Induction

198 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I know you prefer this to some of this other sh!t we been reading this off-season...lol

Yeah at least its football. 

14 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I dont care about what mcnabb has to say he choked away that super bowl. Throwing up in the huddle final drive. Come on man. Mr chunky soup. 

Lol. That’s the truth. He was out of shape and T.O. called him on it. 

red falcon likes this

52 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Moss had one job and he did it perfectly week in and week out. Skinny *** didn’t like contact no more than the next skinny ***. His job was to outrun people and get touchdowns

Yeah, Moss didn't like to do the dirty work, he was all about that deep ball. That was all he was, a deep ball guy, but he did it the best I've ever seen. I've never seen another deep ball WR like Moss.

ya_boi_j likes this

41 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Absolutely bro. And you could make the argument he’s Top 3/Top 4. 

He's top 3. Him, Moss and Rice. Hard to put anyone else up there. I know Moss was a one trick pony while Rice and T.O. were the complete package, but he did that one trick better than anyone else that's ever played.

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

29 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I loved TO and the playmaker too. I did like moss as a player tho. Like him as an analyst too. 

I wish I could have seen more of Michael Irvin. **** shame that both him and Sterling Sharpe's careers were cut short. Irvin would be right up there with T.O. among the best ever. Sharpe was really great too.

TheFatboi likes this

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

Absolutely. I agree about changing the voting. Or at LEAST make it clear in the bylaws that antics and off field stuff effect your chances. If not keep it about what the player did on the field. I think the voters and sportswriters like being able to control that aspect of a players career. An authoritarian committee. 

Agreed definitely I think certain people shouldn't be given certain powers.you have someone legacy in your hands regardless if you like them or not that's a responsibilty you need to take highly and seriously.idk if sportswriters should be able to vote honestly but then who do u get to vote

RING OF HONOR and TheFatboi like this

43 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Agreed definitely I think certain people shouldn't be given certain powers.you have someone legacy in your hands regardless if you like them or not that's a responsibilty you need to take highly and seriously.idk if sportswriters should be able to vote honestly but then who do u get to vote

Yep. And that’s the million dollar question. 

RoddyWhite84 likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I wish I could have seen more of Michael Irvin. **** shame that both him and Sterling Sharpe's careers were cut short. Irvin would be right up there with T.O. among the best ever. Sharpe was really great too.

Oh yea. Both those guys. Same type injury too. Sterling was definitely heading to HOF waters. Career cut way too short. He was the first player I saw run an in and out route where after he sold the in cut he turned his body backwards to go into the out. Shook the DB everytime. Wow. I’ve seen Julio and Roddy do it. It was a big wr move. Only a few do it and Julio is one. It’s so rare that you’d miss it if not looking for it. 

Vandy and Falconsfan567 like this

7 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Oh yea. Both those guys. Same type injury too. Sterling was definitely heading to HOF waters. Career cut way too short. He was the first player I saw run an in and out route where after he sold the in cut he turned his body backwards to go into the out. Shook the DB everytime. Wow. I’ve seen Julio and Roddy do it. It was a big wr move. Only a few do it and Julio is one. It’s so rare that you’d miss it if not looking for it. 

Keep tabs on Antonio Callaway the WR drafted by the Browns in the 4th. My player comp for him was Sterling Sharpe. If not for character concerns he'd have gone much higher. Top 10 player in this class. So fun to watch. 

TheFatboi and Vandy like this

4 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Keep tabs on Antonio Callaway the WR drafted by the Browns in the 4th. My player comp for him was Sterling Sharpe. If not for character concerns he'd have gone much higher. Top 10 player in this class. So fun to watch. 

Wow. Ok. The browns did a 2016 us this year in the draft. I’m gonna be watching them. I think they make the playoffs this year. 

Vandy and Bobby.Digital like this

8 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Seems to me if he was looking for attention, he'd have done the statement right before the ceremony to take attention away from it directly. This way, it fades away and is old news by then.

He doesnt want to share a stage with the other honerees, he's always been selfish , but no doubt he's should have been a 1st ballot honeree, this is his M.O . nothings changed . 

Vandy likes this

TO got snubbed because of himself. It's his bed, he made, he can lay in it. He will regret this, just like his hurt for being snubbed, it's just covering his regret for being a cancer everywhere he went. He wanted attention ,he got it, but not the way he wanted it.  

People always want to excuse away the dumb moves of a idiot. It's amazing how many people try to excuse away classless behavior today. Its It's just supposed to be ok. I guess it is, if you can swallow the repercussions. TO was a beast, but he let attitude get in the way. This is just another bad decision on his part. 

Slappywhite likes this

27 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

TO got snubbed because of himself. It's his bed, he made, he can lay in it. He will regret this, just like his hurt for being snubbed, it's just covering his regret for being a cancer everywhere he went. He wanted attention ,he got it, but not the way he wanted it.  

People always want to excuse away the dumb moves of a idiot. It's amazing how many people try to excuse away classless behavior today. Its It's just supposed to be ok. I guess it is, if you can swallow the repercussions. TO was a beast, but he let attitude get in the way. This is just another bad decision on his part. 

Also being inducted: Ray Lewis.

Your argument is invalid.

3 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Also being inducted: Ray Lewis.

Your argument is invalid.

How it the truth , invalid? It just is, what it is...

Ray Lewis lead his teams not break them down. Not even comparable.

Peyton and Slappywhite like this

2 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

How it the truth , invalid? It just is, what it is...

Ray Lewis lead his teams not break them down. Not even comparable.

Holy ****, really?

1 minute ago, Duff_Man said:

Holy ****, really?

Yes really. Look dude, I'm a TO fan. I always thought he was awesome. He deserves in be in the HOF. But if you believe he didn't crap his own bed and think he should be compared to Ray Lewis, then you need serious help. They are two total different situations.

Slappywhite and Peyton like this

31 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Yes really. Look dude, I'm a TO fan. I always thought he was awesome. He deserves in be in the HOF. But if you believe he didn't crap his own bed and think he should be compared to Ray Lewis, then you need serious help. They are two total different situations.

So Owens autographing a football after a TD somehow makes him worse than Ray ******* Lewis?

10 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah, Moss didn't like to do the dirty work, he was all about that deep ball. That was all he was, a deep ball guy, but he did it the best I've ever seen. I've never seen another deep ball WR like Moss.

TBH Julio could have been that guy if Matt had the arm strength Culpepper had. Sooooooo many missed opportunities due to the ball coming up short

Falconsfan567 likes this

18 hours ago, Peyton said:

This is why the guy couldn't find a job at the end of his career even though he could clearly still play.  Dude is non stop drama, he just can't help it.

Exactly. It's just TO wanting attention like a drama queen craves. I hope that part of TO doesn't rub off on Julio.