mashburn*Fibonacci

Aj Green contract/OTA

301 posts in this topic

Aj Green for the next two years will make 13 million this year and then 15. Also had 8 TD and over 1000 yards last year.  

While julio a similar contract for this year and next.  And then has a third year.  And he also got paid more recently of 15+. So it's a contract that is not back loaded.  And he produced 3 TD with 1400 yards.  

Aj not asking for more money.  And he is at OTA. 

Flame away, I don't care.  I get it's not mandatory.  But he could help Ridley and learn what changes Ryan has made to his arm.

..... if julio was working year around,  I get it. But he has been off since January 13. Which is where he missed the catch to send us to the NFCCG.  

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Aj Green for the next two years will make 13 million this year and then 15. Also had 8 TD and over 1000 yards last year.  

While julio a similar contract for this year and next.  And then has a third year.  And he also got paid more recently of 15+. So it's a contract that is not back loaded.  And he produced 3 TD with 1400 yards.  

Aj not asking for more money.  And he is at OTA. 

Flame away, I don't care.  I get it's not mandatory.  But he could help Ridley and learn what changes Ryan has made to his arm.

..... if julio was working year around,  I get it. But he has been off since January 13. Which is where he missed the catch to send us to the NFCCG.  

Welp, your not wrong. I don't get this BS. If your workplace has a company Christmas party...and your a leader in the office, then your expected to be there.

Edited by GET-ME-A-DB-TD

2 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Welp, your not wrong. I don't get this BS. If your workplace has a company Christmas party...and your a leader in the office, then your expected to be there.

Are you seriously comparing voluntary work days in the NFL to a ******* Christmas party?

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Are you seriously comparing voluntary work days in the NFL to a ******* Christmas party?

If he had a new QB would he be there? The dude had three TD's last year.....!? If ever wants to even SMELL the pit of a gold jacket he needs to get him a lawn chair, Sit in the end zone and hope a tipped pass flys his way so he can practice putting some f\/ckin point on the board.

Edited by GET-ME-A-DB-TD

It's officially contagious we have a bunch of fans in this forum who are out there  just posting this garbage because looking for drama when there's zero to report.Start a thread and 20 pages later it's Rinse wash repeat.

The Peregrine, ya_boi_j, OC and 5 others like this

22 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

If Matty Ice says this isn't an issue and Julio says this isn't an issue and Arthur Blank says this isn't an issue... why are you making it an issue? 

Would you seriously expect Matt to say anything other than that?  Has the dude ever said anything that wasn't 100% politically correct before?

33 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

LOL If you have ur own thing to take care of on the side then no one cars if ur not at a Xmas party. Get real

A.J Green is top 5 WR... Julio is top 1

Plus I think yall is over hyping this.. Julio can actually get more work done on his own rather then taking a rep then having to go in a line behind 12 WRs ... Matt Ryan even hinted towads that .... 

OC, hashmark61, GANDI and 1 other like this

32 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

why yes, yes he did!!!

:lol::lol:

sometimes you have to wonder about some of our posters. Other times, you're sure  ;)

23 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

It's officially contagious we have a bunch of fans in this forum who are out there  just posting this garbage because looking for drama when there's zero to report.Start a thread and 20 pages later it's Rinse wash repeat.

Isn't that what makes this place run in the offseason?

46 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

What makes this one funny is the same poster who started this thread has bitched about 2 threads that I started about Julio yet looky looky. It’s funny to see those who complain about me always turn around and do the same things they complain about lol

Lol AJ Green is over rated for his production. Let it sink in that Julio so far had a better career and is bigger threat than Green. 

Just now, atljbo said:

1.julio

2.baby momma drama brown

3.OBj

4. A.J Green

5.keenan Allen

6. Nuk

7. Calvin Ridley :ninja:

Don’t jinx. Lol

papachaz likes this

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Lol AJ Green is over rated for his production. Let it sink in that Julio so far had a better career and is bigger threat than Green. 

Aj Green has had a more productive career with a worse QB.

ya_boi_j, Birdy Dird, GreggT and 1 other like this

17 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Not the same caliber QB and has made way more clutch catches than Julio in his career. There is no way in **** you can deny that at all