Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LawDawg

June-July 2018 UGA RecruitingThread

558 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

Reminds me of Otis Reese.  Big rangy guy that diagnoses plays quick, cover ground and will stick you.

m2Falcons likes this

if urban is fired this helps us bigtime with justin rogers.. he is already a silent commit, but that move would only strengthen our chances.. 

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

if urban is fired this helps us bigtime with justin rogers.. he is already a silent commit, but that move would only strengthen our chances.. 

How about Harry Miller? Or has that boat sailed 

2 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

How about Harry Miller? Or has that boat sailed 

i put this in the other thread and as i mentioned a few pages back we quit recruiting harry miller for a while with no contact.  we had a great visit from webb and it seems are all in for him..  now per rusty's report we had have some contact with harry recently so we might look at him, but i still don't see that happening unless our board completely changed and we want to finish up our oline class now and pass on webb.  that's a decision for pittman.

11 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

i put this in the other thread and as i mentioned a few pages back we quit recruiting harry miller for a while with no contact.  we had a great visit from webb and it seems are all in for him..  now per rusty's report we had have some contact with harry recently so we might look at him, but i still don't see that happening unless our board completely changed and we want to finish up our oline class now and pass on webb.  that's a decision for pittman.

I'm not so high on Miller personally.   He seems like a great, high character kid, but his arms seem kinda short to me even for an inside OLineman.   And he also has a back issue that might creep back up at some point.