2018 Falcons Regular Season Madden Simulation (12-4)

Notable games:

Win at Eagles

Loss at Redskins (I hope not irl I'm going to that game)

Lol at Green Bay. It's the Buzzsaw, episode 3.

Win at Steelers

Split with Panthers and Saints (1 blowout win and 1 blowout loss)

Sweep Bucs 

Loss vs Cowboys

**** I want to sweep the NFC East again just like we did in 2012 and 2015, that be awesome. Anyways, I have us losing against the Eagles, Saints (at home), Steelers, and Buccaneers (on the road). We beat Eagles on our home turf in the divisional round and we have to play the 49ers in Santa Clara for the NFC championship game.

18 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

**** I want to sweep the NFC East again just like we did in 2012 and 2015, that be awesome. Anyways, I have us losing against the Eagles, Saints (at home), Steelers, and Buccaneers (on the road). We beat Eagles on our home turf in the divisional round and we have to play the 49ers in Santa Clara for the NFC championship game.

I think that game will be in Atlanta if it happens. And I do think an SF vs Atl NFC Championship game is inevitable. Or at least the playoffs.

19 hours ago, mqg96 said:

I think we win against the Eagles.  We are over our hangover, they have a fresh superbowl hangover so I hope they will underperform.  I hope to see some hungry Falcons in that game.

20 hours ago, octoslash said:

I don't get the 49ers suddenly being picked among the NFC elite.  

They went 6-10 and 4 of those wins were Bears, Texans, Giants and a horrible, dying Seahawks squad. 

They went 1-10 without Jimmy G. 5-0 with Jimmy G. starting a horrible team and with all the cap space they have they're adding a bunch of pieces to their 2018 roster including Richard Sherman. They are definitely contenders in the NFC West after the Rams, and they're better than the Seahawks right now. Remember, since the 2015 Panthers, EVERY NFC team who represented in the Super Bowl had a losing record the previous season and NOBODY expected them to be anywhere near close to contenders coming into the season. That's why the NFC has been so strong lately. The 2017 Eagles who just won the Super Bowl were 7-9 in 2016. The 2016 Falcons were 8-8 in 2015. The 2015 Panthers who went 15-1 were 7-8-1 in 2014. Just think about that. The 2017 Saints were supposed to be the worst team in the NFC South and they won the division at 11-5 with a rookie tandem running back crew. Don't be surprised if the Buccaneers make a surprise in 2018 if it's not us. 

Some of the game stats are crazy. I think I only saw one game that has us getting 1 TO. There were several games in that vid that had us getting 3,4,5 TOs and squeaking out a win. 

If we get 3,4,5 turnovers in multiple games, how the heck does the other team run on us to the tune of 200+ yards? Is every TO coughed up by the RB at the goaline after running through us? 

2 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

Some of the game stats are crazy. I think I only saw one game that has us getting 1 TO. There were several games in that vid that had us getting 3,4,5 TOs and squeaking out a win. 

If we get 3,4,5 turnovers in multiple games, how the heck does the other team run on us to the tune of 200+ yards? Is every TO coughed up by the RB at the goaline after running through us? 

Yeah, the stats in a lot of the games just weren't very believable and the turn-over stats were sometimes ludicrous. I'd take a 12-4 record, and I think we can win 12 regular season games, but I doubt it goes anything like this simulation.