The Barbershop 2.0 - Sports, Music, Pop Culture

Two more years bros :sadwave:

I guess this helps explain why I think so much new music is hot garbage. I’m just getting old. :lol:

There is some really really good new stuff out there, but for the most part I’m like how many fkn brain cells do some of these kids even have left. New rap especially seems like at least 90% trash now... and yes I try to give it a fair listen. Incredible production talents being wasted on some pilled out bipolar junkies with mommy or daddy issues who can’t rhyme, let alone put any kind of clever word play on it. 

They need to get off my lawn.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "**** your logic, you're just a hater" crap that this country loves so much now.... Might be the worst thing. 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Carter said:

Two more years bros :sadwave:

I guess this helps explain why I think so much new music is hot garbage. I’m just getting old. :lol:

There is some really really good new stuff out there, but for the most part I’m like how many fkn brain cells do some of these kids even have left. New rap especially seems like at least 90% trash now... and yes I try to give it a fair listen. Incredible production talents being wasted on some pilled out bipolar junkies with mommy or daddy issues who can’t rhyme, let alone put any kind of clever word play on it. 

They need to get off my lawn.

The age of dad rock is over. The age of dad rap is now.

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The age of dad rock is over. The age of dad rap is now.

I remember when my dad found my copy of The Chronic 2001 that a friend from school had made for me. It was newly released at that time. He sat in his studio (he’s an audio engineer) listening to it with headphones. I couldn’t find it anywhere so I was freaking out. My dad is the type of guy who gets road rage and forgets any sense of decency but would wash my mouth with soap if I ever cussed around him as a kid. So I thought I was about to get in some kind of trouble when I found him listening to it. 

He took the headphones off and turned to me with probably the most disappointed look on his face I’ve ever seen. :lol: He said “is this really the kind of music you like?” But he said it with this noticeably sad tone. I was like uhhhh yeah I like it. He broke the cd and said we’re going to church more often. :lol: