The Barbershop 2.0 - Sports, Music, Pop Culture

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "**** your logic, you're just a hater" crap that this country loves so much now.... Might be the worst thing. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

This is correct.

If you're old enough to drive to the stadium, you're too old to wear a jersey to the game.

A couple of years ago one of my attorney friends went to one of the UGA games at the dome and saw a bro wearing red chinos and a UGA jersey.  He thought folks that wore those items separately didn't normally hang out.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

If you're old enough to drive to the stadium, you're too old to wear a jersey to the game.

A couple of years ago one of my attorney friends went to one of the UGA games at the dome and saw a bro wearing red chinos and a UGA jersey.  He thought folks that wore those items separately didn't normally hang out.

imo jerseys are like jorts: an adult black man can sometimes get away with it but it's never a good look for an adult white man.

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

While not terribly bright, he at least got to have some casual intercourse before meeting his maker

tumblr_n7q3fwpZ5G1qmwtm0o1_1280.gif

Ordell Robbie: ******* girl, you gettin' high already? It's just 2 o'clock!
Melanie: [chuckling] It's that late?
Ordell Robbie: You know, you smoke too much of that ****, that **** gonna rob you of your own ambition.
Melanie: Not if your ambition is to get high and watch TV.

20JUHaV.png

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:
Ordell Robbie: ******* girl, you gettin' high already? It's just 2 o'clock!
Melanie: [chuckling] It's that late?
Ordell Robbie: You know, you smoke too much of that ****, that **** gonna rob you of your own ambition.
Melanie: Not if your ambition is to get high and watch TV.

20JUHaV.png

Ordell's drink of choice being a screw driver <<<<<<<<

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Ordell's drink of choice being a screw driver <<<<<<<<

I've been telling my friends this for 20 years but the bar at the Cockatoo Inn is pretty much my idea of the ideal bar.

60a.JPG

"Sh*t, Jackie. You come in this place on Saturday night I bet you need n-word repellent to keep motherf*ckers off your ***."

4 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I've been telling my friends this for 20 years but the bar at the Cockatoo Inn is pretty much my idea of the ideal bar.

60a.JPG

"Sh*t, Jackie. You come in this place on Saturday night I bet you need n-word repellent to keep motherf*ckers off your ***."

My favorite exchange in the entire movie is still when Ordell takes out a cash bond on Beaumont:

Max Cherry: I’ve done it. Whats his full name?

Ordell: Beaumont. Thats all I know...

Max Cherry: Would you say that Beaumont is his first or his last name?

Ordell: Uh, if I had to guess, I’d say Beaumonts his Christian name...