The Barbershop 2.0 - Sports, Music, Pop Culture

17 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

The took a bag of weed out of the (wrecked) car that the police were chasing. Now he's playing the victim. Fox 5 did an interview with him and after he was done with the guilt trip, they asked him about the weed he took. His lawyer immediately butted in to stop the interview :lol:

15 hours ago, ♘Sn4tteRBoxXeR♘ said:

****,  and no shots fired. Give that Cop a raise and a **** medal

14 hours ago, Carter said:

Yeah that cop was mad that the other guy they were chasing hauled *** out of there. That one got away. He just wanted to fight when he came back and saw those dudes scavenging the car lol... but I do have to give him some props on not handling it like a chump. Other than pushing dudes mom down. He got pushed down twice and dislocated his finger according to what I read, but the taser didn’t work and he was ready to keep throwing hands lmao. He didn’t try to go at the guy after his backup got the guy in cuffs.

Did he miss with the taser or did that dude swat that **** away? :lol: It was like he just shrugged it off.

15 hours ago, Carter said:

Yeah I saw some of the reports online. He should just be quiet. When the police were scuffling with him and his mom, someone picked up the bag and ran off with it. :lol: 

**** all cops but especially Atlanta narco cops

EcJqKPK.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "**** your logic, you're just a hater" crap that this country loves so much now.... Might be the worst thing. 

Posted Images

Anyone else having tweets format wide when viewing this site on mobile now? Before today, tweets would just show up formatted for the screen size and fit in a regular post without going off the screen. Talking about the mobile version of the boards. Now they are going off the right side of the screen for me no matter the content of the actual tweet.

I’m on an iPhone 8 Plus. Haven’t had this happen at all until now.

11 minutes ago, Carter said:

Anyone else having tweets format wide when viewing this site on mobile now? Before today, tweets would just show up formatted for the screen size and fit in a regular post without going off the screen. Talking about the mobile version of the boards. Now they are going off the right side of the screen for me no matter the content of the actual tweet.

I’m on an iPhone 8 Plus. Haven’t had this happen at all until now.

Same