The Barbershop 2.0 - Sports, Music, Pop Culture

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "**** your logic, you're just a hater" crap that this country loves so much now.... Might be the worst thing. 

Posted Images

On 7/2/2018 at 5:31 PM, WOR said:

Someone should really check on magic/Lebron. I'm honestly curious if they're on something. 

Randle asked to be released if we weren't willing to make a long term commitment to him, which he's not worth, and everybody we signed other than LeBron got a one year deal so we'd have maximum flexibility for the 2019 free agent class. Who was on the market that we could have signed that would have helped this season, the season that Golden State has already turned into an afterthought? 

I'm glad we didn't offer Boogie a multi year deal because earlier this year @Dago 3.0 and I had a long conversation via DM about how I don't think he'll ever be the same after that Achilles tear.

On 7/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, WOR said:

Aw come on. His race almost makes it WORSE.

There are a lot of guys that come to mind that were chippy little *******. 

Kevin Garnett..... Lance Stephenson.... Some of the old spurs.... 

None of them got near the heat.

Mic.com  - Grayson Allen memes roast the trip-happy Duke player for his white privilege

Don't make me spit a hot 16 about this. :nyd:

15 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Randle asked to be released if we weren't willing to make a long term commitment to him, which he's not worth, and everybody we signed other than LeBron got a one year deal so we'd have maximum flexibility for the 2019 free agent class. Who was on the market that we could have signed that would have helped this season, the season that Golden State has already turned into an afterthought? 

I'm glad we didn't offer Boogie a multi year deal because earlier this year @Dago 3.0 and I had a long conversation via DM about how I don't think he'll ever be the same after that Achilles tear.

Mic.com  - Grayson Allen memes roast the trip-happy Duke player for his white privilege

Don't make me spit a hot 16 about this. :nyd:

Are you asking what players you could have got for one year and 14 million? Cause I could tell you lol, but that's a long list. Rondo and Lance are terrible fits with Lebron. Length of contracts doesn't change that. And as far as GS, they signed them before boogie went there. 

Just now, WOR said:

Are you asking what players you could have got for one year and 14 million? Cause I could tell you lol, but that's a long list. Rondo and Lance are terrible fits with Lebron. Length of contracts doesn't change that. And as far as GS, they signed them before boogie went there. 

Who could they have signed that would have made them a championship contender, either this season or beyond?

6 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Who could they have signed that would have made them a championship contender, either this season or beyond?

This is a very strange argument. If "it doesn't matter who we sign. There's no chance" why did they waste $14 million? Just sign two Joe blows for vet min 

3 minutes ago, WOR said:

This is a very strange argument. If "it doesn't matter who we sign. There's no chance" why did they waste $14 million? Just sign two Joe blows for vet min 

So we sign two guys to the vet minimum instead, so after that who should we have signed with the ~$10 million we would have saved?

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

So we sign two guys to the vet minimum instead, who else should we have signed with the ~$10 million we would have saved?

Do you really want me to make a list of free agents that actually fit with Lebron? Lol. 

Rondo and Lance offer absolutely nothing but ball handling. They're all time bad shooters and rondo is a bad defender, and Lance is one of the absolute worst in the league. 

I get your angle. I do. One year deals to load up for 2019 or ship off to SAS at the deadline to fit in Kawhi. I have zero problem with that. 

BUT you couldn't get worse players for LeBron if you tried lol. Which is why I'm not sitting here listing them all of. There are dozens.

3 hours ago, The Monarch said:

Lol. 10 points on 4 of 11 shooting.   BALLING!

yall remember when Steph only shot 32.5% from the field in his 5 summer league games? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

I know you didn't just post a Stat line as evidence of his overall performance. 

I like how you completely ignored him hitting 8 3s against the Hawks though :lol:

19 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Cedric was the real hero of the Wire. 

Bunny was my favorite cop and Slim Charles was my hero.

Melvin 'Cheese' Wagstaff:
There ain't no "back in the day," n***a! Ain't no nostalgia to this s**t here! There's just the street, and the game, and what happen here today.

Ricardo 'Fat Face Rick' Hendrix:
You right. [Cheese lowers his gun]

Melvin 'Cheese' Wagstaff:
When it was my uncle, I was with my uncle. When it was Marlo, I was with him. But now, n***a - [Slim suddenly draws his gun and shoots Cheese in the head, killing him instantly. Everyone stares in shock as Cheese's body twitches on the ground]

Clinton 'Shorty' Buise:
What the f**k you do that for? Now we short the nine!

Slim Charles:
That was for Joe. [he walks away]

k1PlgF3.gif

4 minutes ago, WOR said:

That was turrible

<_<absolutely ruined the great night I was having

I mean they had it. The game was won, then a rookie got thrown into the backline and suddenly all the defenders forgot what the **** they were doing, and everybody is standing around like a freaking youth team.

The bed was shat