The Barbershop 2.0 - Sports, Music, Pop Culture

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Even if they get Kawhi, they still lose to GS in conference finals. 

He’s got 2 houses there, a production company, a bigger stage to talk about social issues, and his oldest boy will start high school the next year. This is the start of retirement, while hilariously crippling LA’s salary cap like Kobe did his final years. 

:lol::lol::munch:It will be fun to watch the clash of egos between LeBron and the Ball family.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "**** your logic, you're just a hater" crap that this country loves so much now.... Might be the worst thing. 

Posted Images

I still don't see how they get hawhi, so I'm going to assume they get boogie. 

Trading for Kawhi will take a lot of assets. Dumping Deng to afford him will take even more. Idk how they can even begin to afford that(short of gutting everything for a decade) 

A healthy boogie(plus keeping most of the young kids) might play out better for them in the west anyway. 

15 minutes ago, WOR said:

I still don't see how they get hawhi, so I'm going to assume they get boogie. 

Trading for Kawhi will take a lot of assets. Dumping Deng to afford him will take even more. Idk how they can even begin to afford that(short of gutting everything for a decade) 

A healthy boogie(plus keeping most of the young kids) might play out better for them in the west anyway. 

Today’s NBA is a perimeter game, but Boogie is one of the last remaining big men that can be a game changer. I’d kept Lonzo/Ingram and sign Boogie. 

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Today’s NBA is a perimeter game, but Boogie is one of the last remaining big men that can be a game changer. I’d kept Lonzo/Ingram and sign Boogie. 

I worry about him mentally with Lebron. That guy has broken much stronger dudes lol. 

I wanna see if LeBron has it in him to coddle someone. 

Cavs are straight screwed, which may not be the greatest news for us. 

I'd be shocked if they can get rid of Thompson and Smith without dumping a TON of assets, which given there need to rebuild, would be dumb for them. 

Kevin Love might have some trade value, but yeesh, who the **** is gonna take 24 mill a year, unless you're swapping bad contracts or again, dumping assets with him. 

I think the cavs are gonna straight tank. Keeping their pick next year is really their only hope for the next 3 years... Not good for us. *Our* only hope is that the east is so bad and these guys revert to pre Lebron levels that a Hill, Love, Thompson team can get an 8th seed. Gulp. Bye cleveland pick :sadwave:

9 hours ago, WOR said:
Cavs are straight screwed, which may not be the greatest news for us. 

I don't think it could have worked out better for the Hawks.

10 hours ago, WOR said:

I still don't see how they get hawhi**, so I'm going to assume they get boogie. 

**Hawai'i

10 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I spoke to this:

On 2/8/2018 at 4:32 PM, The Monarch said:

Thomas has an expiring contract. The Lakers can use it to get their payroll down for next season when they will ... wait for it ... try to make a big splash in the FA market.  So basically, Lebron just forced a trade that will help the Lakers go after him before next season, and that will also give the Lakers another (crappy) first round pick.