mdrake34

The Barbershop 2.0 - Sports, Music, Pop Culture

2,986 posts in this topic

They're just about to the point that they're going to have to make some decisions, we have like ten starting pitchers and Wes Parsons is going to be our closer before long.

15 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

92.9 guys are begging for Kimbrel to come back. 

I know we lose a draft pick but come the **** on, we're gonna field an offense like this and then only have one or two relievers that have even played in the playoffs? I think they can continue to be patient, especially if they move a couple of the young guys to the pen, but they need a closer.

SpongeDong and AF89 like this

8 minutes ago, Serge said:

I know we lose a draft pick but come the **** on, we're gonna field an offense like this and then only have one or two relievers that have even played in the playoffs? I think they can continue to be patient, especially if they move a couple of the young guys to the pen, but they need a closer.

his agent dropped the yearly contract from 5 to 3 years (50mil)....I think the Braves might bite now.

Serge likes this

16 hours ago, Serge said:

It's not just the pick, it's the money attached to it, without which we'll have a much harder time signing the guys we want in the first round (or later).  Given our international restrictions for the next couple years, we really have to nail some drafts.

The QO system is ******* stupid, but it's there.  Each day we get further into the season it makes less sense to give up the pick to sign him.

54 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

There is no happy ending there

Wouldn't you think a Billionaire would be having sex at a more high end facility ? Orchids of Asia at a strip mall. Arthur Blank would never ever.