Kung Fu Kenny

Takk McKinley fired up

122 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

If we get a T.O. level player at DE he can tweet all he wants.

The first person the media starts approaching for outrageous sound bytes is typically the last person that needs to be talking.

2 hours ago, LouDog said:

He is a young kid. Take a breath. It will be ok.

There usually the first to not be forward thinkers. 

9 hours ago, red falcon said:

Last time i checked he was a kid. Could be doing a lot worse.

Last time I checked he was 22. That's not a kid. That's an adult. 

1 minute ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

You were the kid that took a briefcase to school weren't you?

Vandy, gtech1, ya_boi_j and 3 others like this

21 hours ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Sorry to say but to post a screenshot of an article then to @ them and tell them that they are blocked is juvenile behavior. I like his game on field but off field he definitely has a lot of growing up to do. 

How is it juvenile behavior? And he’s 22 and wasn’t brought up in a rich, perfectly trained environment. Love it or hate it he’s going to do what young people do. I understand a lot of you were brought up in extremely different environments but y’all gotta understand that everyone isn’t going to act the way you want them to act  

2 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Would y’all just let this dude be a 22 year old in 2018? He’s not doing anything wrong. 

No such thing on the afmb 

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

I personally dont have a problem with it at all. Takk is bringing a little needed swagger and edginess to the Falcons..........I like it!

1 hour ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Im sure you stayed on a straight path your entire life. No mother or father figure.  Grandmother dying id say hes doing well. Its a new day and age. He isnt hurting anyone except you i guess.

Flying Falcon likes this

I have my opinion on the topic, I think it's childish to do what he's doing on Twitter. He attacked the fan base. I can already imagine how everybody is gonna act on here when he's out of gas by the third quarter because he spent his entire off-season eating Popeyes. 

And I'm also well aware that there is little cliques around afmb that if you aren't with, you get attacked by the whole crew. Which makes sense why y'all would encourage his juvenile behavior since y'all act like a bunch of middle schoolers. 

caponine and Flying Falcon like this

4 minutes ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

I have my opinion on the topic, I think it's childish to do what he's doing on Twitter. He attacked the fan base. I can already imagine how everybody is gonna act on here when he's out of gas by the third quarter because he spent his entire off-season eating Popeyes. 

And I'm also well aware that there is little cliques around afmb that if you aren't with, you get attacked by the whole crew. Which makes sense why y'all would encourage his juvenile behavior since y'all act like a bunch of middle schoolers. 

Lol man go outside

LouDog, Flying Falcon and ya_boi_j like this

If I had to choose between dog fighting, failing drug tests, getting in to domestic disturbances, shooting himself in the leg, traveling to the beach with groupies before a playoff game, skipping practices, partying all night, showing up late, throwing teammates under the bus, publicly attacking management, investing in shady business deals, sleeping with a teammates wife or tweeting about the NBA Finals in his living room during the offseason, I’m gonna go with tweeting 100 times out of a hundred.

Like it or not, there’s so many other things the guy could be doing to hurt himself and the team. I’m glad that tweeting will apparently be the worst of his behavior.

Nobody will ever be perfect, but you have to look at the big picture and see what’s really worth being upset about.

ya_boi_j and youngbloodz like this

On 6/1/2018 at 11:50 AM, caponine said:

ending of that game was sh*t, refs and jr smith wanted Cavs to lose. Lol that game was awesome though. Lebron was a beast last night

The refs missed another foul on Lebron. Plus a technical foul for ty lue. Wth. 

Just now, caponine said:

this is pitiful, refs should be ashamed of themselves

Is JR smith on shroomTech out there?  Is he stoned ?  He needs to be in the bench. 

DogIsYourName likes this

19 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Is JR smith on shroomTech out there?  Is he stoned ?  He needs to be in the bench. 

he’s on that henny, put hood in or korver ( which he already is )

VTCrunkler likes this

16 minutes ago, caponine said:

he’s on that henny, put hood in or korver ( which he already is )

Gsw run deep in their rotation compared to cavs.  Korver was on Durant. Lol.  

Curry Thompson and Durant wouldn't do sh@t in the 90z era rules of handchecking. 

I mean if you didn't know he was gonna be an outspoken kinda guy after the draft I don't know what to tell you. 

I promise you DQ and the staff knew what kinda guy he was. This isn't new. He's a little crazy. I dig it. 

26 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Gsw run deep in their rotation compared to cavs.  Korver was on Durant. Lol.  

Curry Thompson and Durant wouldn't do sh@t in the 90z era rules of handchecking. 

lol thats horrible and thats why GS is always better, their depth.

And 90’s was way more physical. This game is finese now, those guys would be whining every call.

VTCrunkler likes this