lostnmexico

Ricky Ortiz and His Story....Mexican Falcon Found in Mexico

31 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

so is this why you were lost there? looking for someone???

:lol:

Nope got lost down here in 2000......way before….but the women and the tequila are awesome!

So if you are looking for the why I got lost in Mexico, start with the women and the tequila...…..Herradura Reposado!  Patron is for Gringos!

 

Edited by lostnmexico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He makes a good point about young people not having a vision of what they want from the future.  That was my problem when I was young, I was so busy having fun and wasting time and doing drugs that it cost me big time, and delayed my success for probably two decades. 

You young'ns:   Don't wait too long to figure your goals because one day soon you might stop and think

'Wow, I was just 25, and now I'm getting senior discounts at the movies'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, octoslash said:

He makes a good point about young people not having a vision of what they want from the future.  That was my problem when I was young, I was so busy having fun and wasting time and doing drugs that it cost me big time, and delayed my success for probably two decades. 

You young'ns:   Don't wait too long to figure your goals because one day soon you might stop and think

'Wow, I was just 25, and now I'm getting senior discounts at the movies'. 

Agree. Nothing wrong with having fun when you're young, but to devote yourself to partying instead of figuring out what you want to do with yourself career-wise early on will really put you at a disadvantage that will quite likely be extremely difficult to overcome.

Nothing sucks like being limited to working crappy jobs for little to no money when you know in your heart it didn't have to be that way. This guy gets it and I hope he succeeds in the NFL.

 

capitan and octoslash like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like avocados. Not from third world countries tho.   Guess it could depend on the management of the operation.

Ortiz seems like he would be a good farmer and produce a safe product. California is becoming third world, but I prefer theirs for the time being.

Gotta go make some guacamole now..

Emmitt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I like avocados. Not from third world countries tho.   Guess it could depend on the management of the operation.

Ortiz seems like he would be a good farmer and produce a safe product. California is becoming third world, but I prefer theirs for the time being.

Gotta go make some guacamole now..

I was about to ask you what the h€ll are you talking about....

Thats what I get for reading the comments before watching the video first :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I was about to ask you what the h€ll are you talking about....

Thats what I get for reading the comments before watching the video first :ninja:

Hey, it's funny either way, I hope.

Edited by Tim Mazetti
RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, Emmitt said:

From reading the thread title, I'm a little confused.

Are you saying that there are still Mexicans in Mexico?

Reminds me of an old one:

Q.  Why doesn't Mexico have a decathlete in the Olympic Games?

A.  Because any of them who can jump, run and swim are living in America. 

 

:ninja: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, octoslash said:

 

Reminds me of an old one:

Q.  Why doesn't Mexico have a decathlete in the Olympic Games?

A.  Because any of them who can jump, run and swim are living in America. 

 

:ninja: 

 

 

Dam man.  Made me choke on my vodka.

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Emmitt said:

From reading the thread title, I'm a little confused.

Are you saying that there are still Mexicans in Mexico?

We can say the same about the Europeans :ninja::lol:

Emmitt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

Nope got lost down here in 2000......way before….but the women and the tequila are awesome!

So if you are looking for the why I got lost in Mexico, start with the women and the tequila...…..Herradura Reposado!  Patron is for Gringos!

 

I made that El Paso/Juarez border run many a weekend, and quite frankly am surprised I made through those two years without getting kilt! But yeah, Bubba, the women and the tequila...oh, the women and the tequila!

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Falcons look like they might have a real FB this year which will go a long ways towards improving the offense. It was only one possession that I saw him in the game, but #30 Ricky Ortiz looked really good. Had one block where he flat how pancaked a dude.

lostnmexico likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was one play where he hit the hole went right for the LB and the running back #35 went outside and got flattened by two Jets.

these scrubs weren’t helping themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jesus said:

There was one play where he hit the hole went right for the LB and the running back #35 went outside and got flattened by two Jets.

these scrubs weren’t helping themselves.

On the opening drive on a run to the outside he flat out blew up a guy. Threw up 3 yards backwards and put him on his back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 7:04 PM, Tim Mazetti said:

I like avocados. Not from third world countries tho.   Guess it could depend on the management of the operation.

Ortiz seems like he would be a good farmer and produce a safe product. California is becoming third world, but I prefer theirs for the time being.

Gotta go make some guacamole now..

America is becoming third world. :argh:

Tim Mazetti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The jokes are funny because of the stereotypes, but I have to speak up for Mexico, man. I'm in Mexico now, been here for six months in Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Oaxaca. Mexico is probably my favorite country and I've lived in Asia (Thailand and China) for 10 years and traveled extensively in Asia and Europe.

Mexican food is ridiculous good, it's safe, weather today in Mexico city was high of about 73 with no humidity, it's cheaper than Thailand, women are beautiful, and people are great. If you get to real Mexico, which is away from the border towns like Tijuana and Laredo, it's a totally different experience.

All the media bias about Mexico being a dangerous craphole is way off base. To each his own, but just please don't judge a place based simply off what you see in the media. I'm an American and I would rather live here than in the states. Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now. Thanks for listening to this PSA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now