Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFatboi

Falcons will have the best offense in 2018

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

I will not go quite as far as predicting we will have a prolific offense, but I wouldn’t get ridiculed now if I did.  That prediction was not well received when I made it 2 years ago.

I will go so far as to say we could have the top offense in NFL. Ryan has been on fire the last few years and I expect it to continue. With the cast around him this year very well may be #1 offense.

What?

2 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

What?

Don’t you recall me predicting we would have a prolific offense in preseason of 2016 the day after we looked horrible against the dolphins? Our message board was melting down and when I posted that thread I caught all kinds of grief. Of course, we went on to have the 7th best offense in NFL history.

This season I do not think we will have a top 10 offense in NFL history again, but I do think we may have the best offense of 2018. If we had Shanny I would predict another historical offense though.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:05 PM, NeonDeion said:

LOL. Sark gets a lot of hate but this is just a little too much praise saying his second year will be like Shanny’s

Anyone who thinks Sark will ever be on Shanny's level is going to be disappointed.

But, he shouldn't have to be. OL depth is a bit concerning but if they can stay healthy and Takk and Beasley play like we think they can, we'll be a tough draw for anybody.