Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFatboi

Falcons will have the best offense in 2018

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I suspect we move up to 26-27 ppg which would be enough for us to bring home a Super Bowl title.  We won’t approach 2016, but we we are a more balanced team and don’t need 34 ppg

I agree. I said if we can get to 26-28 ppg we’ll be incredibly hard to beat. That’s all we need with the defense on the rise. 

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

I agree. I said if we can get to 26-28 ppg we’ll be incredibly hard to beat. That’s all we need with the defense on the rise. 

if we can get the defense that came to play in the play-offs and the offense to be just 50% better, we moonwalking to the Super Bowl

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

Our OL is fine. 

better than fine. matter of fact I wouldn't even be mad if Wes started this season. he wasn't as bad as people try to claim he was. we set a record for least amount of sacks in franchise history and we only rushed 75 yards less than the record breaking season and most of our production losses came from tipped INTs and poorly timed drops. not to mention we lost games on a phantom INT TD return and a clear forward pass that was ruled a fumble which also went for a TD. that crap won't happen twice, the football gods ain't that cruel lol.

13 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

better than fine. matter of fact I wouldn't even be mad if Wes started this season. he wasn't as bad as people try to claim he was. we set a record for least amount of sacks in franchise history and we only rushed 75 yards less than the record breaking season and most of our production losses came from tipped INTs and poorly timed drops. not to mention we lost games on a phantom INT TD return and a clear forward pass that was ruled a fumble which also went for a TD. that crap won't happen twice, the football gods ain't that cruel lol.

Yea. We went to the SB with the same line minus Chester. They were banged up last year yet the running backs had about the exact same performance. Matt was sacked about as much as he was in the SB season. Gabriel wasn’t the same, Julio was hurt, free was hurt and we didn’t have Robinson either. 

21 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

Bruuuh! He got handled like cash at a strip club. Fletcher cox hogtied and rooode him into Freeman and Ryan on several occasions. If he wasn't that bad we wouldn't have brought in Fusco. We. now have legit starters and backups. 

Looks good on paper. Been around this team for decades and seen a lot of paper champions though.

The start of the regular season schedule is tough. Six of nine on the road to close out the season. Brutal.

NFC playoff field will likely be formidable. Not gonna be a cakewalk. Not like TATF thinks. Trust me.

16 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Looks good on paper. Been around this team for decades and seen a lot of paper champions though.

The start of the regular season schedule is tough. Six of nine on the road to close out the season. Brutal.

NFC playoff field will likely be formidable. Not gonna be a cakewalk. Not like TATF thinks. Trust me.

Not a cakewalk but they gotta worry about us too. 

35 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Aside from Bryant, we need a significant improvement on special teams.

With  Bethal , Gage and Ito , I expect the ST's to be a strongpoint this year. Vastly improved 

25 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Bruuuh! He got handled like cash at a strip club. Fletcher cox hogtied and rooode him into Freeman and Ryan on several occasions. If he wasn't that bad we wouldn't have brought in Fusco. We. now have legit starters and backups. 

NE beat us im the SB with the worst rated guard in the nfl. Wes wasn’t great but he wasnt that Bad either. And another guy was brought in so we didn’t have to DRAFT a guy. We needed depth. And it’s not a guarantee fusco beats out Wes. Wes is still the incumbent. He has to LOSE the job. It’s not automatically Fusco’s. 

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

True.

If we come out under executing like we did in 2017 forget about it.

NFC gonna be tough.

Agree 1000%. I cant see under execution 2 years in a row tho. I think they are feeling that way too. They know they sh*t the bed last year. 

6 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

NE beat us im the SB with the worst rated guard in the nfl. Wes wasn’t great but he wasnt that Bad either. And another guy was brought in so we didn’t have to DRAFT a guy. We needed depth. And it’s not a guarantee fusco beats out Wes. Wes is still the incumbent. He has to LOSE the job. It’s not automatically Fusco’s. 

Hopefully Matt isn't staring at the sky every snap this season

49 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Agree 1000%. I cant see under execution 2 years in a row tho. I think they are feeling that way too. They know they sh*t the bed last year. 

in all honesty, they might have gotten cocky. 2017 seems like it's the wake up call we needed to let us know it ain't all sweet. I got a feeling this is gonna be the year we clean up the red zone issues. we're due for a break in luck to swing our way too. Free & Tevin might end up with 10 TDs apiece again.

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

Wes was absolutely terrible.  I don't know if you guys just watched something else or what.  But all playoffs long, he literally could not even slow down the man in front of him.  He required help on virtually every pass play.