Video Shows WHY Kyle is Better than Sark

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

Not saying people have too, but you see how much was really involved in the Kyle Shanahan Offense and why the team performed better under it.  Sark is 30 percent of this video

Do you remember everyone calling for KS head after year 1? Lets see what he does in year 2. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I feel like knapp is insurance policy in case Sark falters but I'm hoping he doesn't for the teams sake

I think Knapp is there to help Matt so Sark doesn’t have to be the QB coach too.  He was the QB coach babysitter last year.  He’s gone and replaced by Knapp.  This is offense is about to be fire this year (maybe not 2016 but very close)

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

Not saying people have too, but you see how much was really involved in the Kyle Shanahan Offense and why the team performed better under it.  Sark is 30 percent of this video

No they don't.  All they see is dropped passes and what Kyle was able to do in his 2nd year.  They assume Sark will do the same, and I also wonder if they also think that Sark will be gone after his 2nd year as well, just like Kyle?  HC job I would assume?  Haha

Hey y'all, didja know that the guy who put up the 7th best offensive performance in league history might be better than the guy we hired to replace him?

I mean, I know top 10 offensive coordinators (all time) grow on trees and stuff, but still.

Dear Mrs. Stone,

Your unhealthy obsession with Kyle Shananahan has reached a point where you need to seek medical treatment.   Your anger and illogical resentment toward Steve Sarkisians confirms this hypothesis.   Please get help:

www.access-mha.com

ACCESS Mental Health Agency - GA

678-335-9010

These guys are five star rated.  Please remember that if you don't get help here, get help somewhere. 

Seriously, 

AlabamaFalconFan 

2 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

This one of the MANY 99 yard drives the Falcons would have in the 2016 season.  Not once did I see this type of execution from the Falcons last year. 

You would think Veterans like Matt, Julio or Sanu studied tape on the Eagles secondary to notice the problem with rub routes.  Don’t the players get cut ups prior to the game.  Someone should have been in Sarks ear.  Just **** 

59 minutes ago, Vandy said:

You ask, you shall receive...

so here ya go....how about Shanny lead falcons offense only putting up 16 against woeful Blaine gabbert lead 49ers?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000575963/Falcons-vs-49ers-highlights

46 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

What about that goose egg against the Panthers in 15. 

42 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Man that was ugly too!

I didn't get to see the 49ers game from 2015 but I did see the Titans game where they won only 10-7 and boy, talk about ugly.

1 hour ago, Falcon918 said:

Do you remember everyone calling for KS head after year 1? Lets see what he does in year 2. 

He was probably one of the ringleaders....

couldn'thave been a happy camper when mike person beat out james stone at C in Kyle’s 1st year here....

:ninja:

47 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

So OP wants to prove to everyone that Shanahan, who coached an all time historically great offense and is now a head coach is better than his replacement? Seems kind of unnecessary...I think everyone already knows this....

Hey, did you know that Dan Marino is better than Ryan Tannehill? I can post videos to prove it!

ZING!

:tiphat:

25 minutes ago, etherdome said:

What is the point of all of this?  Kyle did a great job and he was promoted to HC.  I congratulate him, we all should.    

Our OC is now Sarkisian.  I am confident that his second season will be better than his first.  That is really all that matters.  

Because there's this stupid belief that Sark can't get better in year 2.

3 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

So your telling me that Sark should look just as good as that video this year solely because its his second season?

I guess it has NOTHING to do with Talent level, Brains, Smarts, Passion for the Game etc... Just as long as they are there for the same amount of time ANYONE can do it!!!!  Lets get some Message board members on the coaching staff, CAUSE ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Heck I’ll take a try. G’me a 1.5 mm one year prove it contract and let’s roll!:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

You ask, you shall receive...

so here ya go....how about Shanny lead falcons offense only putting up 16 against woeful Blaine gabbert lead 49ers?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000575963/Falcons-vs-49ers-highlights

Again what team was put out there that year?  Was that the 2014 Super Bowl Atlanta Falcons they put out there?  Oh thats Right,  Mike Person at Center, No Sanu, No Mack, No Gabriel, No Hooper... Who else are we missing?  I mean gosh, with the great success the team had the year before Kyle's first year, I just cant imagine why he can't work with a team that got the 8th overall pick in the draft.  What was it 5 wins in 2014? Man, Kyle, why can't you just do what Sark did.

Memory serves me correct, Sark got the Super Bowl NFC champs that had the number one offense and Kyle got the 5-11, Down in the dumps Offense with a retired Tony Gonzalez and a one foot out the door Roddy White.   YEAH THE SAME EXACT THING

I mean any LOGICAL person could see that acquiring a 2014 Falcons and the 2016 Falcons is the EXACT Same thing.  NO DIFFERENCE what so ever.  

Edited by R_The_Great