Keanu Neal Looks Like He's Prepared To Take Souls

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keanu Neals tipped pass turned into 3 points for Philly.  Sure....it changes the need for TD to FG in the final minute but with the playmakers we have we need to be able to get 7 points on a drive where we get to the 1 yd line. The Buffalo and Miami game where we don't even get a chance hurt me almost as much.

56 minutes ago, caponine said:

yes it is, they buckled down in the red zone and eagles made some mistakes down there. It was not all defense and they completed big plays that got them down in the red zone. Dont even start making excuses please. The defense and offense could have been better. 

Phi scored 28 points per game. We only gave up 15. Say what you want defense did its job. 1 more TD by offense and we wouldn't even be discussing this. Do you agree?

14 minutes ago, Falcon918 said:

Phi scored 28 points per game. We only gave up 15. Say what you want defense did its job. 1 more TD by offense and we wouldn't even be discussing this. Do you agree?

i agree with that cant lie , but i like ive seen other people post. That game could have been worse than what it was. They had opportunities for go head touchdowns.

37 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Keanu Neals tipped pass turned into 3 points for Philly.  Sure....it changes the need for TD to FG in the final minute but with the playmakers we have we need to be able to get 7 points on a drive where we get to the 1 yd line. The Buffalo and Miami game where we don't even get a chance hurt me almost as much.

Losing to Philly while only allowing 15 points is inexcusable. Booted ball or not, I'm not blaming the defense for that loss. Just like I'm not blaming the D for losing to the Vikes at home while giving up only 14 points. Our defense did its job last season. If the offense had any rhythm and sustained two more drives per game, our defense would have probably been top 5. What a wasted opportunity.

24 minutes ago, Falcon918 said:

Or two more field goals. If we could have gotten the ball to the 30 yard line on any of our six drives that ended in punts, a Matt Bryant field goal wins that game at the end instead of a touchdown.

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

Losing to Philly while only allowing 15 points is inexcusable. Booted ball or not, I'm not blaming the defense for that loss. Just like I'm not blaming the D for losing to the Vikes at home while giving up only 14 points. Our defense did its job last season. If the offense had any rhythm and sustained two more drives per game, our defense would have probably been top 5. What a wasted opportunity.

Oh man I couldn't agree more.  Defense did give up a couple long drives in the Vikings game but **** what defense doesn't do that from time to time? We got 9 points from a top 10 offense. Unacceptable. If we don't turn the ball over on 8 tipped passes the defense is probably Top 5 and we probably end up 14-2 instead of 11-5. I can still taste the remnants of what should have been a victory in a few games. Sark has no excuse this year. A whole year of tape. A whole year of experience. All the weapons an OC can ask for. Familiarity with what the players do best including our new young weapon at WR. I expect a top Top 6 or 7 offense at worse!

2 hours ago, Summerhill said:

Meh I don't care about muscles. I want my safeties in the right place to begin with rather than having to blow up receivers who beat them. 

How do you blow up a wr if he beats you? Also they are not always in zone. They are usually in the trail technique when in man. Neal a year ago had the highest or second highest coverage rating in the slot nfl wise

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thefalconswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/10/keanu-neal-allowed-nfls-second-lowest-passer-rating-from-the-slot/amp/

Edited by red falcon
On 5/21/2018 at 4:43 PM, JayOzOne said:

We get so excited about Julio and Matt that we forget that our defense was instantly better when we drafted Neal and Debo in 2016. Neal looks like he's buffed and ready to rock any fool who gets close to him this year. Two years after a record setting offense, we very well might have the defensive equivalent percolating. Look at this man:

maxresdefault.jpg