Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WOR

Is hawksquawk dead

35 posts in this topic

Man..it’s been like 2 weeks now. I’m starting to miss it..  

Btw, who’s who over here ? Probably ain’t hard for Squawk regulars to figure out I’m EazyRoc over there.

Edited by Eazy123

9 hours ago, Eazy123 said:

Btw, who’s who over here ? Probably ain’t hard for Squawk regulars to figure out I’m EazyRoc over there.

I believe I am still I Am The Truth over there (my former name here). But I might have changed it to mirror my name here right before the mysterious shutdown.

On 12/8/2018 at 8:23 AM, Eazy123 said:

Yea what happened?

11 hours ago, tactician said:

Yea what happened?

Nobody knows yet. The Squawk doesn’t go down often but ****** when it does it’s catastrophic. I haven’t been able to get on the site in weeks now. Site Admin doesn’t participate anymore. We just don’t know what’s going on..

Update:

The Mods have reached out to the site owner (he wasn't) aware it was offline. He's also trying to reach out to the Site Admin but no luck so far.

The site owner is working to get it resolved, something about...."server host coding and/or memory usage issue."

Some Squawkers are hanging out over at RealGM Hawks Board until The Squawk is hopefully back up.

Edited by jayu70
Emmitt likes this

8 hours ago, jayu70 said:

Update:

The Mods have reached out to the site owner (he wasn't) aware it was offline. He's also trying to reach out to the Site Admin but no luck so far.

The site owner is working to get it resolved, something about...."server host coding and/or memory usage issue."

Some Squawkers are hanging out over at RealGM Hawks Board until The Squawk is hopefully back up.

They really need to get their act together. 

On 12/12/2018 at 11:46 PM, tactician said:

They really need to get their act together. 

considering some of us paid donations to keep that ***** running what are they doing with our money lol

On 12/18/2018 at 3:14 AM, FalconFan13 said:

considering some of us paid donations to keep that ***** running what are they doing with our money lol

LOL! I know that’s right.