Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VTCrunkler

DeAngelo Hall retires after 14 NFL seasons

106 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Vandy said:

He was a talented knucklehead. Jalen Collins 2.0 but with even more baggage. 

Or rather Jalen Was JW v 2.0  but point taken.  similar body types.  Collins was a much better corner.  

Vandy likes this

1 hour ago, cwell1 said:

oh I thought u were talking about his NFL career. Nevermind

oh no, funny thing about people on these boards is they don't forget.  specific payers, games, or even plays can resonate through the years.  

12 hours ago, don l said:

Hall may have retired from the NFL, but he's still playing in the NBA Western Conference Finals.

Qjmo6.gif

Very Good sir

don l likes this

On 5/14/2018 at 7:03 PM, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Lol Hall was playing the victim afterwards crying saying Mike Smith told him he'd kick his *** 

That was my favorite Smitty moment! MeAngelo also said he lived in Atlanta in the off season if Smitty wanted to mix it up again. LOL

D-Fall is easily one my most hated Falcons of all-time. 

afdima.jpg

Vandy likes this

Rookie season was my favorite season of his...anyone remember that pick 6 he had against Eli manning(in Eli’s first NFL start if I remember correctly) when he was on a corner blitz and picked off a quick hitting hitch route by going vertical? That was siiick...but then he began talking more than he was actually playing, and I’m glad we let him walk.

Because he was drafted by Atlanta, meangelo was stuck with in being a Deion Sanders wannabe. Never was good enough.