Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VTCrunkler

DeAngelo Hall retires after 14 NFL seasons

106 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Smitty was never the same after that heart scare thing. Used to love watching him get bent out of shape on the sidelines.

Dan Reeves was still pretty feisty after his heart surgery. :) 

Geneaut and Flying Falcon like this

24 minutes ago, papachaz said:

some of us knew him by that nickname here as well. as proven by the post under yours.

Ole Steve Smith could get in his head quick!

photos.medleyphoto.4222020.jpgCaption:  BQ- I Just got a great deal on a Harley.  MAH: Time for you to ride on out of town.

11 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

He should have retired after talking all that smack to DeAndre Hopkins on Hard Knocks and then getting both his ankles broke off on a slant and go.

Please post a video

JDaveG likes this

29 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Deangelo falls. **** the falcons corners develop bad nicknames for themselves throughout their careers. Crisp Houston.  Robert toastford. 

But hey, at least we have a former Falcon corner that is now a huge winner.

Kelvin Hayden(played for the Falcons in 2011) just took Taraji P. Henson off the market.

That puts him in the "Man Hall of Fame".

Remember when DeAngelo pulled up after he got beat deep by a one-shoe wearing Hines Ward and immediately started calling for a flag even though Ward was nowhere near him?

RiqxKXr.jpg

AlabamaFalconFan likes this

4 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

qAuqUFX.gif

Burnt.

My definition of burt is being beaten over the top. The qb coupdnt get hit, this scinario is not ideal for corners. Plays into to the offenses hands.

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

My definition of burt is being beaten over the top. The qb coupdnt get hit, this scinario is not ideal for corners. Plays into to the offenses hands.

Hopkins could have run to New Mexico before D-Lo got up on that play.  I'm going with, uh, yeah.....burnt.

Flying Falcon likes this

8 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Hopkins could have run to New Mexico before D-Lo got up on that play.  I'm going with, uh, yeah.....burnt.

Dont know how you get that he was still behind him So everytime a wr catches a pass in front of a db you consider that burnt?

7 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Dont know how you get that he was still behind him So everytime a wr catches a pass in front of a db you consider that burnt?

No.  Usually just when the corner is laying on the ground with his lower extremities twisted up under him like pretzels.

10 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

No.  Usually just when the corner is laying on the ground with his lower extremities twisted up under him like pretzels.

I guess, but by definition he wasnt laying on the ground.

Just now, red falcon said:

I guess, but by definition he wasnt laying on the ground.

By definition, you're picking nits.

He was burnt.  Badly.  

Ovie_Lover likes this

25 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I'd personally call that "shook", but burnt works too.  Either way, he was just plain beat.

JDaveG likes this