Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

papachaz

Team media guy.....Mashburn why not you?

80 posts in this topic

This job has a lot of red flags.  Make sure you do your due diligence if applying.  Contrary to others I don't think you should apply Mashburn.

I have several links to Spanish soccer teams. Mainly Valencia CF (the city I live and the team which I hold a season ticket), so if Atlanta United is part if your job I can help you out with some CV creativity. ;)

Just kidding... Or not! 

Anyway... Good luck! You'll do a wonderful job and Falcons can't get worse. 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

59 minutes ago, Xyfiel said:

This job has a lot of red flags.  Make sure you do your due diligence if applying.  Contrary to others I don't think you should apply Mashburn.

Mash would take it too the top...He's good, real good.

19 hours ago, papachaz said:

in any negotiations, the first one to mention a dollar amount usually is the one who loses  ;)

I've not heard that one.

7 hours ago, papachaz said:

well that was just in line with Jedi's post in that other thread, he said they'd been letting the media suffer so they could pay ryan's new contract. I just thought I'd help out  ;)

Fine I'll do it for $5 less.  Lol

Just now, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Fine I'll do it for $5 less.  Lol

:lol::lol:

Fine then, I'm not getting into a bidding war, I'm too dadgum lazy anyway to do all that walking around with the mic during pressers. Wait though, that's normal for our pressers anyway :ninja:

5 hours ago, citsalp said:

Mash would take it too the top...He's good, real good.

I would take the media to a level no one has witnessed.  I mean everyone saw me do it for free and majority loved my work the better vs all the other sports writers who made money. 

So if I worked for them.  They would help get the word out,  and I would bringin a lot of attention for the off season.  I could get better pictures. It could get out as it happened.  Etc etc. Etc.

papachaz likes this

2 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I would take the media to a level no one has witnessed.  I mean everyone saw me do it for free and majority loved my work the better vs all the other sports writers who made money. 

So if I worked for them.  They would help get the word out,  and I would bringin a lot of attention for the off season.  I could get better pictures. It could get out as it happened.  Etc etc. Etc.

of course you would, I wouldn't recommend no slacker ya know  :lol:

7 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So you've already heard back from the Falcons? Keep us posted, vlog your experience :D

Just two people who work for them.  Who said they'll vouch for me. But it's not anyone who works with the media (except for the new team photographer, kara).

11 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Just two people who work for them.  Who said they'll vouch for me. But it's not anyone who works with the media (except for the new team photographer, kara).

Yeah they need a local in the mix. Someone who's in touch with the fan base. :-)

4 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

So far this has grabbed 2 peoples attention who work for them.  But if I think of anything,  I'll let y'all know.  

Thank you!

They read the boards???? I knew it! Go TAFT 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

13 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Seriously,  send me a message.  I've had several people crash at my place all at one time. When the guy came from London the was about 6-10 others who came in and out. 

I even had a politician stay at my houseand bring real moonshine. 

Thank you, that means a lot to me.  The first Falcon game I got to go to was because of a fellow board member.  @kschreck hooked me up with a ticket against the Lions in 2012. 

DhZyGZR.jpg

He might be the guy on crutches with the Ryan jersey.

What exactly is the team looking for?

Do they already have staff in place for photography & videos?  Do they need additional support in these areas?  

Or are they looking for a person who has the above skills as well as journalistic/writing skills who can produce the segments covering the draft class and mini camps?  Clearly we don’t want bedwetter who writes at a high school level.  

Is there a particular position for which our Mash has submitted his resume?  Or are we hoping they create one?

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

What exactly is the team looking for?

Do they already have staff in place for photography & videos?  Do they need additional support in these areas?  

Or are they looking for a person who has the above skills as well as journalistic/writing skills who can produce the segments covering the draft class and mini camps?  Clearly we don’t want bedwetter who writes at a high school level.  

Is there a particular position for which our Mash has submitted his resume?  Or are we hoping they create one?

Yes, the digital media job is open for the Falcons. Whoever took over after Jay must not have worked out 

17 hours ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Thank you, that means a lot to me.  The first Falcon game I got to go to was because of a fellow board member.  @kschreck hooked me up with a ticket against the Lions in 2012. 

DhZyGZR.jpg

Was just talking about this the other day. That ADA seating gave us a nice view of Calvin breaking the record and our boys clinching a playoff birth.

18 hours ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

DhZyGZR.jpg

Also need to say thanks for posting this. Two very good friends and we all live in different states now. Truly appreciate it @dirtybird2k5

26 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Was just talking about this the other day. That ADA seating gave us a nice view of Calvin breaking the record and our boys clinching a playoff birth.

That was a heck of a game for football fans.  

kschreck likes this

3 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

That was a heck of a game for football fans.  

Sad thing is a lot of the Lions fans left before he actually broke the record.

2 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Sad thing is a lot of the Lions fans left before he actually broke the record.

I never would have left my seat with history within a few hundred yards.  

kschreck likes this