Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

papachaz

Team media guy.....Mashburn why not you?

80 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

Everyone here should send in a letter of recommendation for Mash. That might get him the job actually 

What address should it be sent to?

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

If anyone wants to contact the Falcons in support of Mash then I'd use these methods found here

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/footer/contact-us.html

@mashburn*Fibonacci if you're comfortable posting your name here then we can show support, if not bro PM me and I'll definitely make it known from my end and I'm sure others like @Knight of God @Vandy @TheFatboi @NeonDeion etc will too. I'll write an email and call daily :lol:

7 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

If anyone wants to contact the Falcons in support of Mash then I'd use these methods found here

@mashburn*Fibonacci if you're comfortable posting your name here then we can show support, if not bro PM me and I'll definitely make it known from my end and I'm sure others like @Knight of God @Vandy @TheFatboi @NeonDeion etc will too. I'll write an email and call daily :lol:

Of course I’m in, my man. What can I do to help our brother Mash?

3 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

If I got paid something. I can always make ends meet.... i did I have to set that pool off. Lol

Atlanta Falcons Salaries

Job TitleSalary

Ticket Sales Representative salaries$27,641

Finance Associate salaries$51,009

(Digital Media Director salaries$117,689

Community Relations salaries$36,255

$117,689.00 isn't a bad salary imo ;)

54 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

This would be amazing if TATF helped get a member hired for the Falcons 

5 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Jonathan Mashburn

Thanks bro!!! Maybe this will work.  I really hope so

Yo_Lover likes this

9 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I'll never forget anyone here.  I'll do what I used to, which was getting things signed for people out of state.  

And then I'll always continue to open my house to anyone who needs a place to stay instead of getting a hotel. (Stil can't believe a person from London did that in 2012ish for both playoff games.  And crashed here the entire time until he got home sick) 

I'm out of state and you just sold me. lmao

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

7 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Atlanta Falcons Salaries

Job TitleSalary

Ticket Sales Representative salaries$27,641

Finance Associate salaries$51,009

(Digital Media Director salaries$117,689

Community Relations salaries$36,255

$117,689.00 isn't a bad salary imo ;)

:huh::o wait a minute, I withdraw this thread! Lemme run over to wally world and pick me up a camcorder and a couple cheap mics  :ninja::ninja:,

and I'll submit my offer for $117, 688, I'll tell em they can put that dollar with the other ones they been saving toward Matt's new contract 

:lol::lol:

3 hours ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

I'm out of state and you just sold me. lmao

Seriously,  send me a message.  I've had several people crash at my place all at one time. When the guy came from London the was about 6-10 others who came in and out. 

I even had a politician stay at my houseand bring real moonshine. 

dirtybird2k5 likes this

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

:huh::o wait a minute, I withdraw this thread! Lemme run over to wally world and pick me up a camcorder and a couple cheap mics  :ninja::ninja:,

and I'll submit my offer for $117, 688, I'll tell em they can put that dollar with the other ones they been saving toward Matt's new contract 

:lol::lol:

Lol at where you'll give that dollar to Ryan

papachaz likes this

3 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Lol at where you'll give that dollar to Ryan

well that was just in line with Jedi's post in that other thread, he said they'd been letting the media suffer so they could pay ryan's new contract. I just thought I'd help out  ;)