papachaz

Team media guy.....Mashburn why not you?

80 posts in this topic

ok so several of us have discussed the pathetic videos  on the site, and other media applications we'd like to see. Actual improvements on the App would be good. I for one am wondering, why Mashburn doesn't go apply for the job? I mean the vast majority I've seen here used to like his 'reports', and we all know he takes some fantastic pictures. Also has an "IN" already with the team....so why not? 

@mashburn*Fibonacci is this something you'd do? I think it was slumamerican said the position is open, why don't you drop by and talk to someone about it?

 

besides, you'd at least be as good as some high schooler that was mentioned in another thread wouldn't you? :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Mash has his own business to run unless Falcons pay him big bucks. 

well that's true, I know he does photography, but not sure I realized he was full time in his own business. I've been there, it's more time consuming that most realize

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, papachaz said:

well that's true, I know he does photography, but not sure I realized he was full time in his own business. I've been there, it's more time consuming that most realize

He did some freelance work for Falcons. I would love to see him take this role if he wants to lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KRUNKuno said:

I can do better with a Note 4 camera and Microsoft Paint than what we currently have. 

but are you better than a high schooler?

:ninja::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SyCo said:

Unless I'm mistaken, he already does photography  for the team

yeah but that's a different gig than the full out media guy, or lack thereof. We used to get videos out the ying yang, and now we rarely get anything, and what we DO get isn't worth watching.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

mash just sent me a private message. but im confused about what this is all about ?

well didn't you say you were going to talk to Arthur? maybe he wants you to put in a good word for him  :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

Mash is a very busy dude as it is. It'd be a step down for him to take that role haha

Lol. I would love to do this. I did it basically for free for almost ten years. So why not try to be officially with them and not have to worry about having a job.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, papachaz said:

ok so several of us have discussed the pathetic videos  on the site, and other media applications we'd like to see. Actual improvements on the App would be good. I for one am wondering, why Mashburn doesn't go apply for the job? I mean the vast majority I've seen here used to like his 'reports', and we all know he takes some fantastic pictures. Also has an "IN" already with the team....so why not? 

@mashburn*Fibonacci is this something you'd do? I think it was slumamerican said the position is open, why don't you drop by and talk to someone about it?

 

besides, you'd at least be as good as some high schooler that was mentioned in another thread wouldn't you? :lol::lol:

Thanks bro.  I appreciate you doing this.  I would love ti bring back the mash report and this be my fulltime job. I did it starting in 08 with freelancing. 

Only reason I haven't done it for the last few years is because I had to go make money to pay bills. And those gigs and what I'm doing now takes up m-f and a lot of weekends.  

Thanks again.  And hopefully this catches someone's eye.  

 

 

..... if anyone doesn't know what I used I do.  Visit my website,  click on sports, click on football,  click on mash report.  

Golden-Hour.net 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, FuhRealDoh said:

Seconded.  

 

He’s got the skills.  Sounds like he might not have the time.

I'll make the time. I'm a person who works to live. And if I'm happy doing it,  I'll continue on. And this is something I would love if it was full time. 

FuhRealDoh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I'll make the time. I'm a person who works to live. And if I'm happy doing it,  I'll continue on. And this is something I would love if it was full time. 

Man i loved all the pics you use to post at training camp. It would be killer if you got this job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LouDog said:

Man i loved all the pics you use to post at training camp. It would be killer if you got this job.

Thanks,  I'm hoping and have faith I will.  

 

And I love the support from everyone here.  That means lot means me.  

papachaz and KRUNKuno like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Don't forget about us here while you're interviewing Ryan and Julio ;)

Good luck bro! 

I'll never forget anyone here.  I'll do what I used to, which was getting things signed for people out of state.  

And then I'll always continue to open my house to anyone who needs a place to stay instead of getting a hotel. (Stil can't believe a person from London did that in 2012ish for both playoff games.  And crashed here the entire time until he got home sick) 

papachaz, Yo_Lover and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Thanks bro.  I appreciate you doing this.  I would love ti bring back the mash report and this be my fulltime job. I did it starting in 08 with freelancing. 

Only reason I haven't done it for the last few years is because I had to go make money to pay bills. And those gigs and what I'm doing now takes up m-f and a lot of weekends.  

Thanks again.  And hopefully this catches someone's eye.  

 

 

..... if anyone doesn't know what I used I do.  Visit my website,  click on sports, click on football,  click on mash report.  

Golden-Hour.net 

no problem for me man, I think you'd do a kick a$$ job at it.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now