Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

God of War..

9 posts in this topic

i am considering buying it.. i haven't seen a game get 10/10 on ign for some time..  the reviews are great.. 

I think it's definitely worth picking up. The controls are more complex than the games I normally play, but I think I'll adjust to it. The graphics and story are great. I'm one of those guys that will watch someone play a game on Twitch if I'm on the fence about it. Watching others play it convinced me to drop the $60 for it.

I played it for a few hours. Nothing special. It's not my style of game, the "flow the path and mash buttons" layout is boring...

On 5/13/2018 at 2:57 AM, Padawan Knight said:

I think it's definitely worth picking up. The controls are more complex than the games I normally play, but I think I'll adjust to it. The graphics and story are great. I'm one of those guys that will watch someone play a game on Twitch if I'm on the fence about it. Watching others play it convinced me to drop the $60 for it.

thanks..  i can get it for like 45 bucks and i have that in gift cards..  

I play the Switch mostly now. Games like this won't come to Switch though. I gave up on PS4 because I was mainly a FPS player but BF and CoD have gotten extremely stale the past couple of years. Zelda for Switch is a nice change of pace for me.

PS4 isn't bad but Sony can't make a controller to save their life now. Every 8 months I have to replace the control as it develops a scrolling issue. The one of the few times it pays to have a Best Buy replacement plan when I take it back they don't even ask what is wrong with it they are like they fail all the time

On 5/15/2018 at 10:06 PM, Brehus said:

PS4 isn't bad but Sony can't make a controller to save their life now. Every 8 months I have to replace the control as it develops a scrolling issue. The one of the few times it pays to have a Best Buy replacement plan when I take it back they don't even ask what is wrong with it they are like they fail all the time

Yep. I'm on controller #4 since 2015 and my last one only made it 4 months before I needed to replace it. It's insane how cheap they are.