I just want to say Thank You All

I know its what many would consider a "typical Jedi thread", all about himself, and nothing about the Falcons. But, after being away from here, and all my friends and enemies here, for almost 3 years, I feel that a statement from me is warranted.

I just want to say.. that i am so happy to be back here. I said some wrong things a long time ago, things that were meant as joke. I paid for it. It cost me almost 3 years of suspension. And I want to Apologize for what i said back then. It was a hurtful thing that i meant as a joke to be funny.

But this isnt about me. Its about the Atlanta Falcons. Its about OUR TEAM. Its about OUR TEAM getting to OUR SUPERBOWL in ATLANTA GEORGIA 

THIS YEAR

Im back now... Im not all the same jerk a lot of you remembered from 2+ years ago...im not the same person  i remembered me being,  but I am still the JEDI FALCON and ALL of you are stil my friends and my fellow Falcon soldiers.and we are going to kick this season  in its *** and beat the living sht out of the Eagles on opening Thursday Night, and our 3 AM CLUB will be rocking and rolling all over this board before game night.

You with me? Cuz im with all of you!

Go the falcons!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I know its what many would consider a "typical Jedi thread", all about himself, and nothing about the Falcons. But, after being away from here, and all my friends and enemies here, for almost 3 years, I feel that a statement from me is warranted.

I just want to say.. that i am so happy to be back here. I said some wrong things a long time ago, things that were meant as joke. I paid for it. It cost me almost 3 years of suspension. And I want to Apologize for what i said back then. It was a hurtful thing that i meant as a joke to be funny. So Monoxide  you the Mod that banned me for life - im sorry, and i  wish there had been some way for me to email or contact you to explain my side.

But this isnt about me. Its about the Atlanta Falcons. Its about OUR TEAM. Its about OUR TEAM getting to OUR SUPERBOWL in ATLANTA GEORGIA 

THIS YEAR

Im back now... Im not all the same jerk a lot of you remembered from 2+ years ago...im not the same person  i remembered me being,  but I am still the JEDI FALCON and ALL of you are stil my friends and my fellow Falcon soldiers.and we are going to kick this season  in its *** and beat the living sht out of the Eagles on opening Thursday Night, and our 3 AM CLUB will be rocking and rolling all over this board before game night.

You with me? Cuz im with all of you!

Go the falcons!

I don't know what happened. But 3 years is a while. As far as I know. Welcome back.