The Falcon Jedi Knight

I just want to say Thank You All

82 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I know its what many would consider a "typical Jedi thread", all about himself, and nothing about the Falcons. But, after being away from here, and all my friends and enemies here, for almost 3 years, I feel that a statement from me is warranted.

I just want to say.. that i am so happy to be back here. I said some wrong things a long time ago, things that were meant as joke. I paid for it. It cost me almost 3 years of suspension. And I want to Apologize for what i said back then. It was a hurtful thing that i meant as a joke to be funny. So Monoxide  you the Mod that banned me for life - im sorry, and i  wish there had been some way for me to email or contact you to explain my side.

But this isnt about me. Its about the Atlanta Falcons. Its about OUR TEAM. Its about OUR TEAM getting to OUR SUPERBOWL in ATLANTA GEORGIA 

THIS YEAR

Im back now... Im not all the same jerk a lot of you remembered from 2+ years ago...im not the same person  i remembered me being,  but I am still the JEDI FALCON and ALL of you are stil my friends and my fellow Falcon soldiers.and we are going to kick this season  in its *** and beat the living sht out of the Eagles on opening Thursday Night, and our 3 AM CLUB will be rocking and rolling all over this board before game night.

You with me? Cuz im with all of you!

Go the falcons!

I don't know what happened. But 3 years is a while. As far as I know. Welcome back.

Welcome back dude. Im ready to see everything you said. Its the falcons time. We have waited a long time for it and i honestly feel like its about to pay off. RISE THE #### UP!!!!!

I edited out the part where you talk about a mod by name and the actions they took.  That isn't appropriate.

Welcome back.

1 minute ago, PK Manley said:

I edited out the part where you talk about a mod by name and the actions they took.  That isn't appropriate.

Welcome back.

sorry, and thank you PK

1 minute ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

sorry, and thank you PK

No problem, let's just not go there.

Welcome back, Jedi. While I'm unknown to you, you are very well known to me. Glad to see a long time fan back in the fold so to speak. Looking forward to your thoughts on the team.

Did the crime, did the time, and learn from your mistake, cool with me welcome back man.