Mark Ingram Suspended Four Games

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, saints4life25 said:

Agreed. Don't see much coming of it.

any body know exactly what it was? aren't there some that will give a false positive they can get a release from if they do all the paperwork upfront? like adderol (sp?) 

we had someone suspended a few years back for that because they didn't do the paper work on having a prescription for it, but for the life of me I can't recall who it was

6 hours ago, papachaz said:

any body know exactly what it was? aren't there some that will give a false positive they can get a release from if they do all the paperwork upfront? like adderol (sp?) 

we had someone suspended a few years back for that because they didn't do the paper work on having a prescription for it, but for the life of me I can't recall who it was

Nobody knows just yet, but it seems to be something of that nature. In the statement he said it wasn't performance enhancing and he had an exemption. The NFL testing is so complex there's really no way to even guess. It literally could be that he had a cold and took a decongestant and it popped lol.