Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PK Manley

Mark Ingram Suspended Four Games

109 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2018 at 0:05 PM, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Not a lot of success in the world of PED suspension challenges. 

Actual footage of the hearing......

 

VTCrunkler and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I dont think Ingram's absence is going to hurt them. I think it may actually help them, by forcing them to feature Kamara more - who is deadly dangerous out of the backfield

That's one way you can look at it, I guess.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I dont think Ingram's absence is going to hurt them. I think it may actually help them, by forcing them to feature Kamara more - who is deadly dangerous out of the backfield

Jedi- you're back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Maybe so, but Kamara will be less productive. 

Without a bell cow style back to partner with, like Ingram, he sure will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

That would be great but the Saints have other options to replace Ingram to do what Ingram did. So Sean Payton says...

And are those other options better of just as good as Ingram is the question.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Without a bell cow style back to partner with, like Ingram, he sure will.

LOL, I was giving the Saints guy grief cuz Kamara is pretty good, but this latest news with Ingram may play a part.  

But it's hard to root for a guy who dresses like a woman however.  So darn weird.  It just ain't right man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, HASHBROWN3 said:

LOL, I was giving the Saints guy grief cuz Kamara is pretty good, but this latest news with Ingram may play a part.  

But it's hard to root for a guy who dresses like a woman however.  So darn weird.  It just ain't right man!

It’s hard for me to root for a guy that dresses like a “Taint”. I can root for a cross dresser with no problems! 

HASHBROWN3 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites