Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PK Manley

Mark Ingram Suspended Four Games

109 posts in this topic

Either way, he violated the policy. 

And I personally don't care if he plays or not, the Falcons can handle whomever they face, and Ingram ain't sh*t in the first place.

RoddyWhite84 likes this

11 hours ago, saints4life25 said:

Agreed. Don't see much coming of it.

any body know exactly what it was? aren't there some that will give a false positive they can get a release from if they do all the paperwork upfront? like adderol (sp?) 

we had someone suspended a few years back for that because they didn't do the paper work on having a prescription for it, but for the life of me I can't recall who it was

6 hours ago, papachaz said:

any body know exactly what it was? aren't there some that will give a false positive they can get a release from if they do all the paperwork upfront? like adderol (sp?) 

we had someone suspended a few years back for that because they didn't do the paper work on having a prescription for it, but for the life of me I can't recall who it was

Nobody knows just yet, but it seems to be something of that nature. In the statement he said it wasn't performance enhancing and he had an exemption. The NFL testing is so complex there's really no way to even guess. It literally could be that he had a cold and took a decongestant and it popped lol. 

papachaz likes this

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Saints blew it with Ingram.  Period.  Average as hail.  I think Kamara comes back to reality this year too.  

Them red and black glasses.

9 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I dont think Ingram's absence is going to hurt them. I think it may actually help them, by forcing them to feature Kamara more - who is deadly dangerous out of the backfield

And watch him get beat up while being featured 

Slappywhite and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

2 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

And watch him get beat up while being featured 

That would be great but the Saints have other options to replace Ingram to do what Ingram did. So Sean Payton says...