SoCalFalconFan

How long have you been a member of the board?

123 posts in this topic

At least 10 years.  When the board was updated, I lost all of my posts, (Several 1,000) because I was having technical difficulties getting back on.  I was BoiseFalconFan before, and now I'm, Boise Falcon Fan.

SoCalFalconFan likes this

I was born in Atlanta and have been a Falcons fan since I was aware of Falcons Football.  I started reading the boards in 2008 when I first bought Season tickets.  The place was too crazy for me to create a login originally.  I thought I joined earlier, but, my profile shows I joined in April of 2013.

I've always been Deadmeat.

Odd.  I don't remember when I joined (2013, I think) but the first time I visited was a game thread and that thread is burned into memory.  We weren't playing well and some trolls came in and posted some of the filthiest stuff I've seen posted on a major team board...stayed up a while too.

Ok.  Board says I joined Jan '15.  Kinda feel like I been posting before Mike Smith got fired but whatever.

Edited by Monolith2001

Initially joined in 2002 under the name of Pridemore (as in Falcons player Tom Pridemore who I'd met as a kid), then changed to 4DaBirds (2008), after the board flopped and I lost all of my post counts.

3 hours ago, robertap said:

I don't remember for sure.  Late 90's.  I stopped posting here for a while after one of the many board wipes.  For a few years, I mostly posted at falcfans.com.  These days, I rarely post at all.  I think that I'll always be a Falcons Fan, but I don't put the energy into it that I used to.  Which is kinda sad, since we have the best team that we've ever had.

I know this feeling. 

robertap likes this