SoCalFalconFan

How long have you been a member of the board?

123 posts in this topic

I only post on here about 20 times a year now, but I've been a member since 2000. How long have you been a member? If you've changed your board name, what was your original name? I'm interested to see how many old school board members are still here. 

I have always been SoCalFalconFan on here. I've been a Falcons fan for 45 years, and a board member for 18 years. 

I also found out about the boards & joined around the time we drafted Vick... so probably 2001, but may not have actually been until early 2002... I dunno for sure. I was in rock bands & drank a ton of bourbon back then, so my memories from that time are kind of a big blur now.

I went by Radiobirdman for the first several years I was on here, but something happened during one of the first board migrations/upgrades & I wasn't able to use it anymore for whatever reason. I started this account after that and like a lot of other posters, I lost a few thousand posts from my count during a later board upgrade... not that it ultimately matters or means anything... just makes it seem like I haven't been on here anywhere near as long as I actually have.

I don't remember for sure.  Late 90's.  I stopped posting here for a while after one of the many board wipes.  For a few years, I mostly posted at falcfans.com.  These days, I rarely post at all.  I think that I'll always be a Falcons Fan, but I don't put the energy into it that I used to.  Which is kinda sad, since we have the best team that we've ever had.

Herr Doktor and SoCalFalconFan like this