marvinthemartian

Whatever happened to BankerBird and SacFalcFan?

99 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2018 at 11:43 PM, SacFalcFan said:

lolol..  yeah i haven't seen bankerbird in a while.  i will never forget the time I went to a georgia tech game with a board poster and sat next to bankerbird.. they were playing a small school, but banker was so freaking into the game.  it was fun seeing that passion from a georgia tech fan.. 

We know you're still around.  I personally appreciate the infrequent ABF appearances...we need more Sac over there. :D  There's a pun in there somewhere :lol:

SacFalcFan and Ergo Proxy like this

14 hours ago, GhostofGritz said:

One of the reasons both Supes, and to a lesser degree me too, basically quit coming here was two-fold:

1. Both of us were spending too much time here. 

2. The ridiculous "controversies" that came up practically every time either one of us posted our artwork. For whatever reason, there was a dedicated little group of Nancy boys who felt like it was their job to run down everything we posted. Who needs that?

For me, Twitter is a heckuva lot more fun. There's a dedicated Falcons family on there, with virtually none of the back-biting.

Well I always enjoyed you and Supes work. :tiphat:

9 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Im back. I just found out today that my "forever ban" had been lifted exactly 1 year ago,. :) and never knew it

How exactly did you figure out your "forever ban" was lifted a year ago, because I don't see how that would be possible for you to see.

Just curious since I don't see anything beyond a relatively short suspension over two years ago.

3 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

understandable. I was gone for 3 years

It's been that long? No way. 

11 hours ago, falconfansince66 said:

There used to be a Bucs fan that used to come here that was funny to converse with.  Anyone remember his name? 

Jb is on another page (rivalscentral.net). He is doing good if he would stop losing his mind over politics.  

falconfansince66 likes this

7 hours ago, PK Manley said:

How exactly did you figure out your "forever ban" was lifted a year ago, because I don't see how that would be possible for you to see.

Just curious since I don't see anything beyond a relatively short suspension over two years ago.

i just randomly tried to log into my account yesterday, and it worked. and after i logged in a saw a private message from one of the Mods that asked if i was still around, and my ban was overdue to be revoked. This message was dated from April 2017.

paulitik and Tim Mazetti like this

7 hours ago, PK Manley said:

This was the message waiting for me:

"

Hopefully you haven't totally disappeared. I revoked your ban which was probably over due as it was.  Hopefully you're still around and catch this. 

"

There was this troll from way back.  His handle was "deschwesser" or something.  We ended up calling him dishwasher.   First one I remember that got banned. I know several guys who don't post anymore because they felt the discussion turned into 18 page rants.  I was called son, and boy, on several occasions and decided to take a few years off.  There's no need for that stupid ****.  I enjoyed Reddit for a number of years.  Everyone got a word in. 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Over on rivalscentral.net

Yuck. That board is terrible. 

8 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Yuck. That board is terrible. 

Yeah you have to be ok with trolls and have thick skin. And I troll them back. 

14 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That guy was a handful. Forgot about him 

Yep. "I would trade Matt Ryan for Jake Locker straight up." Never did rebound from that comment.

12 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yep. "I would trade Matt Ryan for Jake Locker straight up." Never did rebound from that comment.

For sure. But he was also the type of guy that didn’t listen to reason. He was right, no matter how much proof people shoved in his face that he was wrong. Didn’t matter