Smiler11

2019 NFL Draft Prospects

15 posts in this topic

The 2018 draft is in the books, but it's never too early to start looking at the next draft class.

Here's a few guys I'll be keeping an eye on during the 2018 college season. In no particular order. Who are yours?

QB

Justin Herbert, Oregon

Jarrett Stidham, Auburn

Drew Lock, Mizzou

Shea Patterson, Michigan

Jacob Eason, Washington (can't play in 2018 but might declare anyway)

RB

Mike Weber, Ohio State

Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma

WR

AJ Brown, Ole Miss

Parris Campbell, Ohio State

Tyrie Cleveland, Miami

TE

Irv Smith Jr, Alabama

Noah Fant, Iowa

Kaden Smith, Stanford

OT

Jonah Williams, Alabama

Andre Dillard, Washington State

Greg Little, Ole Miss

David Edwards, Wisconsin

Interior OL

Dalton Risner, Kansas State

Elgton Jenkins, Mississippi State

Edge Rusher

Nick Bosa, Ohio State

Joe Jackson, Miami

Josh Allen, Kentucky

Interior DL

Ed Oliver, Houston

Rashan Gary, Michigan

Christian Wilkins, Clemson

Dexter Lawrence, Clemson

Raekwon Davis, Alabama

LB

Devin White, LSU

Mack Wilson, Alabama

CB

DeAndre Baker, Georgia

Sam Beal, Western Michigan

Ken Webster, Ole Miss

Andraez Williams, LSU

Safety

Jaquan Johnson, Miami

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida

Lukas Denis, Boston College

Kung Fu Kenny likes this

25 minutes ago, cpm said:

yes

Can't say I've seen much of him play. Do you think he's good enough to get drafted? 

4 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

Can't say I've seen much of him play. Do you think he's good enough to get drafted? 

I hope so

On 10/05/2018 at 1:18 AM, ike barn87987 said:

Devin White is a beast. And we love LSU players. Especially ones recruited by Frank Wilson.

Those were my initial thoughts looking at the linebacker class. Out of all the linebackers to come out of LSU these past few years (Kwon, Debo, Duke, Beckwith), none were as highly rated or produced as early on as White.

White was 6-1, 255 lbs coming out of highschool, running a 4.49 forty and having a 38 inch vert. He played both ways (RB & LB) in highschool, and as a junior White rushed for 2,287 yards and 30 touchdowns (potential for snaps at FB?). He's down to 240 lbs now, which I think is a good playing weight for him. 

On paper linebacker doesn't look like a huge need, but there was allegedly interest in Rashaan Evans and who knows what happens with Campbell. I wouldn't be surpised if we show interest in White.

The other linebacker I like is Mack Wilson from Alabama. Probably the most athletic and adept in coverage ILB to come out of Bama for a number of years.

15 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

Those were my initial thoughts looking at the linebacker class. Out of all the linebackers to come out of LSU these past few years (Kwon, Debo, Duke, Beckwith), none were as highly rated or produced as early on as White.

White was 6-1, 255 lbs coming out of highschool, running a 4.49 forty and having a 38 inch vert. He played both ways (RB & LB) in highschool, and as a junior White rushed for 2,287 yards and 30 touchdowns (potential for snaps at FB?). He's down to 240 lbs now, which I think is a good playing weight for him. 

On paper linebacker doesn't look like a huge need, but there was allegedly interest in Rashaan Evans and who knows what happens with Campbell. I wouldn't be surpised if we show interest in White.

The other linebacker I like is Mack Wilson from Alabama. Probably the most athletic and adept in coverage ILB to come out of Bama for a number of years.

I'll take White or Wilson. We are looking good up front and in the secondary. Add one more piece to the LB group. Unless Riley steps up. We shall see.

On 5/9/2018 at 1:27 PM, g-dawg said:

Nick Bosa or Ed Oliver please 

I wish I could like this post 1000 times.