Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayoh

Wyoming's front seven had THREE players on it who are going to be AWESOME pros imo.

3 posts in this topic

DT Youhanna Ghaifan looks like an elite 3 tech prospect who could very possibly fall into our laps in next year's draft, even if we're picking in the late 20s or (ideally) early 30s again.

DE Carl Granderson is an edge rush prospect who I genuinely feel if he was playing for a bigger school like a Clemson, Alabama, A&M, etc, would be getting Clowney/Garrett type hype. He's awesome.

LB Logan Wilson looks like a next gen NFL LB. He can thump against the run, he can cover, he looks to have sideline to sideline speed, I really like this kid too.

All three of these dudes helped a Wyoming team with the 105th ranked offense in the nation, still maintain the 9th best defense in the nation. I'm really excited about their 2018 seasons and all three of them declaring (Granderson has to, the other two have a year of eligibility left) for the 2019 draft.

Kayoh, that is some serious scouting.  I doubt that I will get a chance to see any of them, but I'll keep an eye out.