Is it just coincidence or does Quinn have something against UGA Bulldogs?

jlrfalcon

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I enjoy watching butthurt UGA fans cry about how their players aren't rated as high in reality as they are in their wet dreams, if this is just going to turn into a "Wahhhhh, the college team that I root for has more wins last year than yours did" thread, then this **** just needs to be moved to the college sports forum, or possibly Anything but Logic, yeah, probably that one.

The thread has run it's course anyway.

OP is a troll/idiot, many other UGA fans are proving they are too, yada, yada, yada, moving on

18 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

So bama only trotted out 1 wr all season?  Interesting.

Nope, but we had a tight end throwing him the ball.  Couldn't and still can't get to even his second read.  Ridley would be wide tf open and get over/under thrown.  His numbers should have been way better. Our RB caught the second most passes this year(17).  Ridleys stats went down every year.  His first and only year with Coker at qb he had 89 catches and on his way to break all records.

My thought has nothing to do with a love to UGA  but they have a good team with a lot of good players and I still think in udfa when you have a Trenton Thompson, Davin Bellamy or John Atkins, a Dominique Sanders and the like who play positions that are of need then we don't get one of them for UDFA salary. Grant it maybe they tried but from the outside looking in it makes it look like we really didn't want to. Let me ask you this if Bellamy or Thompson played in the Ivy League, at Limestone or New Mexico would they most likely be a stud? But this is a board for personal opinions and everybody has one and I respect that but in my mind it looks obvious and TD has been asked that before on National television so somebody else feels this way too.

5 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

AJ Green,Gurley,Geno Atkins,Stafford,. Come on dude

I forgot about Houston.

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

I tend to forget too and I'm an UGA fan :lol:

We always forget Thomas Davis too.....

Richard Seymour was a beast. As was Hines Ward.

3 hours ago, Gold4425 said:

My thought has nothing to do with a love to UGA  but they have a good team with a lot of good players and I still think in udfa when you have a Trenton Thompson, Davin Bellamy or John Atkins, a Dominique Sanders and the like who play positions that are of need then we don't get one of them for UDFA salary. Grant it maybe they tried but from the outside looking in it makes it look like we really didn't want to. Let me ask you this if Bellamy or Thompson played in the Ivy League, at Limestone or New Mexico would they most likely be a stud? But this is a board for personal opinions and everybody has one and I respect that but in my mind it looks obvious and TD has been asked that before on National television so somebody else feels this way too.

I think we could use Thompson, who has some pass rush capabilities to push inside and collapse the pocket. 

16 hours ago, TrapAHolic said:

I doubt he has anything against them. Its just that most UGA players just arent as good as you UGA fans think lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roquan Smith

Nick Chubb

Sony Michel

Isaiah Wynn

Hines Ward

Champ Bailey

Terrell Davis

Todd Gurley

A.J. Green

Geno Atkins

Justin Houston

Herschel Walker

Fran Tarkenton

Matthew Stafford

Leonard Floyd

Charles Johnson

Thomas Davis

Richard Seymour

Garrison Hearst

Rodney Hampton

Jon Stinchcomb

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roquan Smith

Nick Chubb

Sony Michel

Isaiah Wynn

Hines Ward

Champ Bailey

Terrell Davis

Todd Gurley

A.J. Green

Geno Atkins

Justin Houston

Herschel Walker

Fran Tarkenton

Matthew Stafford

Leonard Floyd

Charles Johnson

Thomas Davis

Richard Seymour

Garrison Hearst

Rodney Hampton

Jon Stinchcomb

Point ...set....match

33 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Every d@mn time I looked up...they were picking...lol....but they added some nice pieces this year...at least Chubb got his teammate with him...

They've sure accumulated alot of talent on that team....not too sure about their coach, but if he doesn't screw up the QB by trying to confine him but instead helps him maximize his vast play-making ability, that team will be very interesting in a couple years.