Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kung Fu Kenny

LB's aren't supposed to be moving like this

40 posts in this topic

my favorite linebacker in the league, he is going to be top 5 but what in the world is wrong with his hair ?? Like Seriously, is he losing hair as young as he is or what??:o:o:o

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:06 AM, Smiler11 said:

Throw Foye Oluokun and Emmanuel Ellerbe into the mix and we've got some athletes at linebacker.

Yeah you are not kidding. I just looked Ellerbe up.

Smiler11 likes this

On 4/29/2018 at 9:01 AM, gazoo said:

Our 6th round pick Foye has off the charts measurable as well, expcetionally athletic. 37’ vertical for a LB is awesome, 4.56 40 yard dash is also exceptional.  

I want to get excited about this guy. The Ivy league thing is throwing me. I can't wait until camp reports start coming out on him. 

papachaz likes this

I remember before the draft there was a report that he was a linebacker that moved like a defensive back. I knew then that I wanted us to draft him because I was sick of TEs taking our lunch. 

NeonDeion likes this

On 4/29/2018 at 0:37 PM, caponine said:

my favorite linebacker in the league, he is going to be top 5 but what in the world is wrong with his hair ?? Like Seriously, is he losing hair as young as he is or what??:o:o:o

Its genetics. He will be clean shaved soon.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and caponine like this

24 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Its genetics. He will be clean shaved soon.

In Friday Debo was bald, too.  At the home opener, 45 needs to hit the field on a bike and wearing a blue flannel shirt

slick0ne likes this

2 hours ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

In Friday Debo was bald, too.  At the home opener, 45 needs to hit the field on a bike and wearing a blue flannel shirt

During a game I'd like to see him intercept a pass or sack the QB at the 40 yardline and yell out "What you got on my 40 homey!!?"

On 4/29/2018 at 0:01 PM, gazoo said:

Our 6th round pick Foye has off the charts measurable as well, expcetionally athletic. 37’ vertical for a LB is awesome, 4.56 40 yard dash is also exceptional.  

37 feet... Yeah, that's definitely exceptional!  We should put him in on FG attempts!  :lol:

J/K but yeah, I think this kid has the tools to be good.  Now it's up to DQ's 'mechanics' to teach him how to use them! 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and gazoo like this