Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta_Dawgs46

UDFA

201 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

I just posted a profile of him 2 posts above you.   Check it out.

You posted as I was typing that my bad!

5 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Another interesting kid:

Bio: 
Junior-college transfer who led Cincinnati with 58 receptions and 860 yards and tied for the team lead with five receiving touchdowns in his 2016 debut season. Caught 28 passes for 444 yards and three scores as a senior.

Pos: 
One-time highly rated receiver coming off a disappointing campaign. Smooth, fluid and agile. Quickly gets into breaks, stays low and has a burst exiting routes. Uses his frame to shield away defenders and protect the pass, extends his hands and makes receptions away from his frame. Solid vertical receiver who tracks the pass in the air and easily makes deep catches in stride. Displays soft and quick hands. Effective running after the catch. Gives effort blocking downfield.

Neg: 
Marginally productive and was never a big part of Cincinnati’s passing game. Lacks a second gear and get-up-and-go speed.

Analysis: 
Since transferring from junior college, Gray was solid for the Bearcats and flashed next-level potential. He comes with a great amount of upside but will need time to harness his skill and must step up his production.

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

Guys who have a legit chance at making the club: one of the TEs, one of the FBs, Secdrick Cooper, Benkert, and the Cincy WR looks really good.

What watching Falcons camp every year should teach you: Never assume certain players have a better shot than others, and never go based on their ratings either.

I'm always surprised by who impresses each year. It's rarely who analyst predict. 

8 minutes ago, hjerry said:

What watching Falcons camp every year should teach you: Never assume certain players have a better shot than others, and never go based on their ratings either.

I'm always surprised by who impresses each year. It's rarely who analyst predict. 

I do my own analysis by watching film. I'm not going off of ratings.

1 minute ago, stizz said:

I do my own analysis by watching film. I'm not going off of ratings.

Didn't mean that you were, just that the disparity is always interesting to me

stizz and AndySG like this

2 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY NO NO BABY I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY. That we couldn't even make a strong move for DAWGS DEVIN BELLAMY, TRENTON THOMPSON and John Adkins for UDFA?

because you touch yourself at night

virginiafalcon and papachaz like this