Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LookAboutFalcon

Ridley will be wearing number 18

38 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

Why take Gabriels old number go with 19/17/10. 

Is there some reason why he can't have Gabriel's number? 

Who cares? It's not like Gabriel was some longstanding legendary Falcon. He was only here for two years.

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

Is there some reason why he can't have Gabriel's number? 

Who cares? It's not like Gabriel was some longstanding legendary Falcon. He was only here for two years.

Gabriel was here last season? You'd hardly know it from watching the games.

28 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

ewww. prime numbers and 10? nope only multiples of 3,6,9 or any sum of. If you pay attention you will see the pattern of 3,6,9 or it's sum i.e 21, 51. The most powerful numbers are 9, and 69. 

Diggable Birds likes this

12 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Why does it matter? What makes those numbers better?

Prime numbers at unlucky, which is why 13 is considered bad luck, but 7 is lucky for some reason. I've bought enough lucky 7 lottos to prove otherwise. However Tesla said "If you knew the power of 3,6,9 you would hold the key to the universe  The sum of any exponent to either 3,6,or 9 results in 9. 18 is a great number.. 21 is good, 51 is good. But the universe is governed by the number 9.The frequency of our planet is 7.83 hz. 7+8+3=18. 1+8=9 The number 1 or 2 independently are neutral. It all needs to add to either 3,6, or 9. 

a circle 360* 3+6=9, bisected will always add to 9. 180, 90,45,22.5, 11.25 etc. I could keep going but ill just say good on you Ridley. 

3 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Prime numbers at unlucky, which is why 13 is considered bad luck, but 7 is lucky for some reason. I've bought enough lucky 7 lottos to prove otherwise. However Tesla said "If you knew the power of 3,6,9 you would hold the key to the universe  The sum of any exponent to either 3,6,or 9 results in 9. 18 is a great number.. 21 is good, 51 is good. But the universe is governed by the number 9.The frequency of our planet is 7.83 hz. 7+8+3++18. 1+8=9

ok, now I have a headache.

Krosis likes this

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Prime numbers at unlucky, which is why 13 is considered bad luck, but 7 is lucky for some reason. I've bought enough lucky 7 lottos to prove otherwise. However Tesla said "If you knew the power of 3,6,9 you would hold the key to the universe  The sum of any exponent to either 3,6,or 9 results in 9. 18 is a great number.. 21 is good, 51 is good. But the universe is governed by the number 9.The frequency of our planet is 7.83 hz. 7+8+3++18. 1+8=9

Greatest basketball players to ever play is a Prime Number (23, Jordan and Lebron James). A lot of greats in sports also wore #11, #7.

Calvin Johnson wore 81. 9 squared. He shares his first name. 81 backwards is 18 which is his new number. His nickname Megatron. Rival of Optimus PRIME. 

10 minutes ago, Krosis said:

Calvin Johnson wore 81. 9 squared. He shares his first name. 81 backwards is 18 which is his new number. His nickname Megatron. Rival of Optimus PRIME. 

Boom!
xmen-kevinbacon2.jpeg?w=600&h=427

Krosis likes this

1 hour ago, Diggable Birds said:

I don't think I've ever seen number 10 on a wide receiver before in the NFL or my just not thinking?

Just now, Malachore said:

I don't think I've ever seen number 10 on a wide receiver before in the NFL or my just not thinking?

Just as soon as I posted Santonio Holmes but other than him I can't think of anyone else, would look good though