1989Fan

Browns gonna Brown

30 posts in this topic

They literally drafted a guy sitting court side drinking beer on national TV court side at a NBA game with his model GF one day after losing playoff game.  Nothing wrong with that, but doesn’t seem like behavior of a guys who’s image was in need of rehab.  He couldn’t outrun a fat arkansas cop lol and now a number one pick.  Ha!

m2Falcons likes this

3 minutes ago, emc008 said:

According to you? The professionals scout and GM? How’s that armchair? 

Accord to prolly 95% of any fans, analysts and nfl staff likely.

way to be a prick BTW, hope it helps you sleep at night.

Just now, 1989Fan said:

Accord to prolly 95% of any fans, analysts and nfl staff likely.

way to be a prick BTW, hope it helps you sleep at night.

95% falcons fans wanted Dorsey over Ryan. If they hit on QB, they are dangerous team.

Vandy likes this

Hmm.. prick for asking questions. But you assuming you know more than professionals seems to be just a great way to live. I apologize for hurting your feelings, make sure and find a quiet room or counselor to cry to. I was simply saying that there are scouts and gms that are new to the browns and they have been methodical in their approach. Maybe we should not assume to know more. 

Just now, falcons007 said:

95% falcons fans wanted Dorsey over Ryan. If they hit on QB, they are dangerous team.

I hope they did hit. Just hard to believe they took him at 1.

my biggest WTF is Ward at 4. Chubb and Garrett would be insane.

6 minutes ago, emc008 said:

Hmm.. prick for asking questions. But you assuming you know more than professionals seems to be just a great way to live. I apologize for hurting your feelings, make sure and find a quiet room or counselor to cry to. I was simply saying that there are scouts and gms that are new to the browns and they have been methodical in their approach. Maybe we should not assume to know more. 

Did I misinterpret your reply then? To me it looked like you were trashing me. Your original reply is quite a different tone.

i have the right to have my opinion. And my opinion was they blew it...especially at 4. Doesn’t mean I know more about football than them, just means I think they blew it. That said I haven made quite a few posts supporting Dorsey until now.

oh and lol at your comment I need a cry room or a counselor. 2 things, I don’t get feelings hurt and I am indeed pretty happy with the life I get to live.

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Brown’s GM Dorsey knows what he’s doing. You guys listen to Mel way too much!

You would have taken Ward over Chubb?!?

never listen to Mel, donput stock in Mayock though.

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

You would have taken Ward over Chubb?!?

never listen to Mel, donput stock in Mayock though.

Based on what Little I know,  I would have picked Barkley and Chubb. But we're Fans influenced by the noise.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Mayfield is my favorite QB in this draft and Ward is a game changer. I love the picks. Although they could have had Barkley first and Mayfield 4th

Mayfield wouldn't have lasted past the Jets at 3.

NeonDeion and Vandy like this

In the words of the great Gordon Soley.  "Interesting comments indeed but it all remains to be seen".

Dan Quinn builds defense from the back to the front. He believes that’s the way to compete. The Browns are following that tendency and they have the pics to build a legit team. If they follow that logic, and prepare accordingly then Ward is a good pick. 

Vandy likes this