Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draftnut57

Moderator Please???

10 posts in this topic

WOW!  Nobody had Ridley.  He was the last guy I swapped out on my list.  I wanted him, but didn't expect him to drop that far.

m2Falcons likes this

9 hours ago, Robb4242 said:

WOW!  Nobody had Ridley.  He was the last guy I swapped out on my list.  I wanted him, but didn't expect him to drop that far.

Honestly never thought they would go WR that high and didn't think he would be around either.

I did but a semi-emergency took the time I had to make my list which is normally done the day before and takes 3-4 hours.  I only got round 1 done which was Payne, Taven, Ridley, Gesicki.  Of course with only 4 people I didn't bother to enter.  And by no means do I think I was going to win or anything.  I didn't have much of a feel for our overall draft.

3 hours ago, jwickha2 said:

Honestly never thought they would go WR that high and didn't think he would be around either.

Yeah, those were the reasons I decided to swap out Ridley & Moore at the end.  Didn't think either would be there & didn't really buy into the rumors the last week or two that we might go WR in round 1. But Ridley was the guy I wanted if we didn't go DL/OL and with the way the draft fell, he was an excellent value pick IMO.

2 hours ago, Robb4242 said:

Yeah, those were the reasons I decided to swap out Ridley & Moore at the end.  Didn't think either would be there & didn't really buy into the rumors the last week or two that we might go WR in round 1. But Ridley was the guy I wanted if we didn't go DL/OL and with the way the draft fell, he was an excellent value pick IMO.

I said this to my friend earlier, in a vacuum I don't really like the pick. But when you look at the the depth of DT that Quinn believes in and how the roster might change in the coming years it makes a lot of sense. I like how our roster is set enough to take bpa instead of reaching for a need

Robb4242 likes this