A college football video game is coming back…in 2020.

SacFalcFan

It’s generic, no NCAA affiliation which means a lot of fans won’t get to play as their team. To me that is a bigger deal than just having a “college” football game. I willing to be wrong but I just don’t think it will have the same luster. 

16 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

It’s generic, no NCAA affiliation which means a lot of fans won’t get to play as their team. To me that is a bigger deal than just having a “college” football game. I willing to be wrong but I just don’t think it will have the same luster. 

you are correct. 100%

2 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

That is the first year, but that won't matter.. there are groups out there who will go in and make rosters and even teams that match what is currently out there.  they did it for the ncaa football game with easports and will do it again with this new game.. i am excited about it.  i have to disagree with you on that.. :)