How Falcons shut down Rams' offense

atljbo

It drives me crazy when we get a lead and start playing off coverage or straight off zone ..... I feel like our biggest strength on D and something Quinn didn't even have In Seattle are CBs on the outside thst has speed to cover ANY WR .... We have a SS with DB feet that can cover TEs and a MLB that can cover all the above .

This clip kinda show why I think we are good but can get even better.. I think our pass rush can be even Better... It was solid last year... Adding abother rusher inside can help it go to another level with Beasley and Takk stepping up also

40 minutes ago, atljbo said:

It drives me crazy when we get a lead and start playing off coverage or straight off zone ..... I feel like our biggest strength on D and something Quinn didn't even have In Seattle are CBs on the outside thst has speed to cover ANY WR .... We have a SS with DB feet that can cover TEs and a MLB that can cover all the above .

This clip kinda show why I think we are good but can get even better.. I think our pass rush can be even Better... It was solid last year... Adding abother rusher inside can help it go to another level with Beasley and Takk stepping up also

Do you think Takk can play inside on obvious passing downs? and get a DE in the draft I think Davenport or Landry will be there at 26...

34 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

Do you think Takk can play inside on obvious passing downs? and get a DE in the draft I think Davenport or Landry will be there at 26...

I think davenport can... I think Takk and vic are outside rushers... 

9 hours ago, atljbo said:

I agree it is frustrating. I think id rather keep my foot on their throat rather than bleeding the clock. 

18 hours ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

it was awesome to witness live. Rams fans weren't cocky about winning, but they were supremely confident they'd score points. As the game progressed, they got quieter and quieter. Only Defense can quiet a crowd on the road. 

Totally agree. The Rams folks in my section were ...... I guess the best word is incredulous. This guy right in front of me from Quarter 2 on just kept repeating "We can't DO anything."

I think we showed the cover 1 template a lot in the previous year in the SB.

Thats why you covert speed and quickness and back your guy's to be able to play like this.

Tru and Alford on the outside as much flak as they've taken on here are probably in the top 5 tandems in the league.

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don’t know if anyone actually paid attention to the rams offense ending the season but they were already kind of on a downward spiral. Many will take this as a knock on the falcons but it’s not. Just a observation 

I love it when you try to get in a jab about how you know more than other people. The Rams last 5 games they scored :

32 against the Cardinals 

35 against the eagles

42 against the Seahawks 

27 against the Titans 

And 13 against the 49ers when they sat all their staters. 

And now you'll make an excuse and still claim you're right, but you're not. 

7 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I think we showed the cover 1 template a lot in the previous year in the SB.

Thats why you covert speed and quickness and back your guy's to be able to play like this.

Tru and Alford on the outside as much flak as they've taken on here are probably in the top 5 tandems in the league.

Easily top 5 to me 

7 minutes ago, Dr_truth189 said:

I love it when you try to get in a jab about how you know more than other people. The Rams last 5 games they scored :

32 against the Cardinals 

35 against the eagles

42 against the Seahawks 

27 against the Titans 

Don't sweat him, he has been bitter for the last 1802 posts and 628 likes, and hundreds before that when he said he was going to stop posting here.  Now it's nothing but arrogant opinion, rarely supported by fact.

28 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Totally agree. The Rams folks in my section were ...... I guess the best word is incredulous. This guy right in front of me from Quarter 2 on just kept repeating "We can't DO anything."

LOL

Yep, it's nice to be reminded of just how dominant we could be in some games.

1 hour ago, Dr_truth189 said:

32 against the Cardinals 

35 against the eagles

42 against the Seahawks 

27 against the Titans 

lol the **** are you talking about. i dont spare with anyone claiming to be right about anything. if anything i'm quick to admit i don't know ****, if im wrong im wrong. but there are people like yourself here that love to make those kind of dumb *** claims up. for all i know i could be thinking about a completely different team which has happened several times in the past

1 hour ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Don't sweat him, he has been bitter for the last 1802 posts and 628 likes, and hundreds before that when he said he was going to stop posting here.  Now it's nothing but arrogant opinion, rarely supported by fact.

lmao you people kill me. and yeah i removed myself from the internet and several other things to handle a personal matter then came back about 4 months later. is that an issue for you or something? if you think i'm arrogant, i'd love to read how you feel about a good 90% of the posters here lol

6 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Most Rams fans are humble imo. I went to the Rams game in California in 2016 and I had a grand old time with them. Even tho we were beating up on them the fans around me were still being realistic about their team and Jeff Fisher. They weren't beating total a-holes.