Julios twitter

gkgrimes

Don't know if said...but here is my conspiracy theory...

2015 Julio signed (as I remember it) somewhat of a team discounted contract to help bring in some FA

(Chester/Tamme/Schofield/Clayborn/Hankerson/Durant/Reed/WIlliams-etc)

As of today he is the 8th highest paid WR.  Matt hasn't signed his extension and obviously handicapped our ability to bring in any FA

(Fusco/Paulsen/Bethel)

JJ is/was training with TO, I heard an interview where TO somewhat stated how important JJ value is even when he is not targeted, which I agree.  Noway, Gabriel gets his new deal without his year here (never would have happened if no JJ) or our other wrs have the numbers they do.  Matt Ryan would NOT be the QB without JJ, he does so much for the offense, at times triple covered.  Matts' or his agents' unwillingness to get the deal done to help the team bring in FA so he gets his $ (on the back of JJ) when JJ got it done (even if after) for the team may have hit a nerve we are not used to seeing in JJ.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/25/2018 at 3:40 PM, THE-Falconlifer said:

Don't know if said...but here is my conspiracy theory...

2015 Julio signed (as I remember it) somewhat of a team discounted contract to help bring in some FA

(Chester/Tamme/Schofield/Clayborn/Hankerson/Durant/Reed/WIlliams-etc)

As of today he is the 8th highest paid WR.  Matt hasn't signed his extension and obviously handicapped our ability to bring in any FA

(Fusco/Paulsen/Bethel)

JJ is/was training with TO, I heard an interview where TO somewhat stated how important JJ value is even when he is not targeted, which I agree.  Noway, Gabriel gets his new deal without his year here (never would have happened if no JJ) or our other wrs have the numbers they do.  Matt Ryan would NOT be the QB without JJ, he does so much for the offense, at times triple covered.  Matts' or his agents' unwillingness to get the deal done to help the team bring in FA so he gets his $ (on the back of JJ) when JJ got it done (even if after) for the team may have hit a nerve we are not used to seeing in JJ.

Julio’s contract was the second richest WR contract ever when he signed