• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Who else thinks Dansby should move up in the lineup?

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

I thought about it...but I like the 1..2..with Ender and Albies...Freeman mans the 3rd....I dont like Markakis in the 4th...So maybe when Acuna is called up...we put Acuna at clean-up and move Dansby to the 5th and Markakis to the 6th.  ...

Ender still isn't hitting enough. Ozzie and Dansby should be 1-2.

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm such a speed guy. Stolen bases and watching guys run the bases gets me more excited than homeruns!! I love how much speed the Braves have this year and the way they run the bases.

Agree to all....again! Love watching a fly ball into the gap with a speedy guy at the plate and/or on base.  Just the anticipation of what might happen!!!

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I thought about it...but I like the 1..2..with Ender and Albies...Freeman mans the 3rd....I dont like Markakis in the 4th...So maybe when Acuna is called up...we put Acuna at clean-up and move Dansby to the 5th and Markakis to the 6th.  ...

We all believe that Acuna will be great but a rookie hitting cleanup? That’s a lot of pressure. 

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Ender still isn't hitting enough. Ozzie and Dansby should be 1-2.

Ender has been hitting lately....I wouldn't move Dansby that high up off the rip...dont want to pressure him....I would move him gradually...5th....and if by then if Ender hasn't come around...then I would consider him at the top....

But I like the Idea though...